DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
I think I have the weirdest sense of humour on the planet of all people. Besides my depressive and suicidal feelings, I am able to laugh sometimes, but the topics that make me laugh are just so strange. No one really gets it. I for example am able to laugh about death. Is this strange?

Reactions: TheHatedOne
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
A lot of people think I have a weird sense of humor. Like one time I was in the hospital for my physical illness. A nurse had a tattoo on her arm that said daddies girl. I told her I had one on my ass that said daddies bitch. Haha I thought it was funny and so did my parents but the girl looked at me like I was nuts. My mother is always having to apologize for my weird sense of humor. I have a normal one too but sometimes thoughts just pop up in my head. And no I don't have a tattoo on my ass that says daddies bitch.

Reactions: Phill, Meena, voyager and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I was in the queue at Burger King and couldn't stop laughing at King Fish

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wish I still had a funny bone to be honest. I don't find much of anything to be funny anymore. I mainly just laugh to blend into the situation, or laugh to stop myself from being angry.

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
A lot of people think I have a weird sense of humor. Like one time I was in the hospital for my physical illness. A nurse had a tattoo on her arm that said daddies girl. I told her I had one on my ass that said daddies bitch. Haha I thought it was funny and so did my parents but the girl looked at me like I was nuts. My mother is always having to apologize for my weird sense of humor. I have a normal one too but sometimes thoughts just pop up in my head. And no I don't have a tattoo on my ass that says daddies bitch.
That was the most awesome comeback! Definitely made me laugh

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I can't tell a joke, if my life depended on it.

But I guess I must have a weird sense of humour because I often find myself in situations where I have to bite my tongue not to burst out laughing, although the people around me are perfectly serious.

I honestly cannot get through a meeting at work without spilling some coffe/tea on the table, because there is always some absurdly funny thing going on (noone else seems to notice it, so I guess it means I am weird).

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
One thing I never lost was my sense of humor. I have an incredibly dark sense of humor though and tend to make jokes at my own expense and at the worse times lol.

Reactions: MysticPerception
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I used to be sarcastic and not give a fuck, if I found it funny that's all that mattered to me, but I am not allowed to be like that any more, so tend to fake laugh at their sense of humour and hide mine!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
One thing I never lost was my sense of humor. I have an incredibly dark sense of humor though and tend to make jokes at my own expense and at the worse times lol.
This about sums it up for me. I'm the same way. My humor is dark and I laugh at myself often. I just find it honestly funny sometimes I can't help it. Nothing wrong with having a sense of humor even if it's weird in my opinion.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I can pretty much laugh about anything. Sometimes even about things that aren't necessarily funny or appropriate, but I might get a kick out of it anyway. It's a good trait and keeps one afloat, imho.

And no I don't have a tattoo on my ass that says daddies bitch.

I got the joke, I liked it, and yet I might have actually considered that you do have that tattoo on your butt. I'm stupid like that at times. In fact I get more laughs being serious and daft than I do when kidding. So, while I can laugh, I have a hard time being funny. Used to enjoy making people laugh, especially females. But now my mind just goes blank, and if something remotely funny pops into my head it's usually too late or I'll bungle it somehow. Overall my mood is darker than it used to be. My social anxiety and confidence is also too low to put myself in the spot possibly embarassing myself, and of course I'm just not as witty anymore.

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I've developed a morbid sense of humor. My sense of humor in general is probably the reasons that I'm still here. I can laugh at almost anything.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Think so. When i watched "it" the first thing that came into my mind is what will happen if IT says "wanna play" to Michael Corleone from the Godfather? Can't even imagine if it says something insulting to his family too. :)

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
Yep. I definitely have a weird sense of humour. This friend of mine, she's have a really dark sense of humour, and sometimes even she is "shocked" by some of my innocent jokes :pfff::pfff::pfff:.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I once laughed at a drawn jar of jam for half an hour.

m o n k e

• Love
Reactions: Panna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have absolutely no sense of humour. There is nothing I find funny. It would feel wrong to laugh in a world as horrible as this. I hate the sound of people laughing.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No. There's absolutely nothing weird or twisted about my sense of humor.

giphy.gif

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Yeahhhhhh.....just say every person I have gotten to know for a bit always asks me wtf is wrong with me sooner or later. To be fair though, I do randomly say some very twisted shit and then laugh out loud about it, sooooo

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and TheHatedOne