gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
In my opinion I think the world is hell or well at least a good looking hell. The people that walk this earth are terrible but earth itself is beautiful. But how do you see the world? What are some pros and cons that you've experienced? Sorry if this is invading your personal life. I'm just genuinely curious on how others see the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
The world has a lot of bad and ugly.

But, ultimately, it's beautiful to me because it is. It exists. It's the only place I know of where a wonderful connection can happen, where a nostalgic experience could have been cultivated, or where I can outline a future to work towards.

Considering that, I don't try to add the totality of good and weigh it against the totality of bad, I just try to tip the scale for myself and those I care about.

In a way, it's like caring for a damaged person.

Reactions: gnarly
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, this world is fucking terrible. I consider existence and life on earth to be an abomination. Being a human is a massive curse due to all of the arbitrary and annoying social systems that have been put in place. Life is nothing but exploitation and suffering here. There's nothing beautiful about life and I consider existence to be a curse as well as a mistake. I never experienced any pros in this hellish world but the cons that I've experienced as well as seen is simply too great for me to list in only one post

Reactions: LifeQuitter and gnarly
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
In my opinion I think the world is hell or well at least a good looking hell.
A good looking hell.. that is a very good description. The world is like a well dressed, well groomed, well spoken, good looking psychopath. Outwardly it is bright, colorful and orderly, but look deeper and it's full of destruction, vileness, hate, murder, deceit, oppression and death. Both humans and nature. The sun looks bright and feels warm... until it explodes one day. A mountain looks peaceful and majestic... until it casts boulders down to crush hikers to death. Bees produce sweet honey to be enjoyed... unless they sting you and cause an allergic reaction. Life seems fun and playful for a child... but then they become adults and are forced to work or starve. Then they rot in the earth, being eaten by maggots. It's all very ugly once you dig deeper (no pun intended).

• Love
Reactions: ebg, YandereMikuMistress and gnarly
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
The world is neutral, the laws of physics don't discriminate and everyone is effected by them the same way. The only difference is the specific properties that make each individual, that cause certain interactions in different environments. I don't think that people are terrible or that the world is terrible, it's all determinsm. I still want out.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Kind of depends on whether there is a God. If there is a God and they intended for certain things to be the way they are, then it's something out of a horror story in places. If it's all chance then, there isn't mallice there. It's just that we've happened to develop a sense of right and wrong- or rather, it's been ingrained in us and it upsets us when things are cruel and unfair.

But, I think it has both. Some phenomenally beautiful things- both natural and manmade and some very unpleasant things- both natural and manmade.

From my own perspective, I've known people who I've believed to love and appreciate life or, at least like it and, I can see it from their perspective. From my own perspective, it just doesn't feel worth the effort to sustain. Plus, it carries so many things to feel sad, afraid and worried about. I'm an antinatilist not because I believe all lives turn out badly but because there are so many huge risks in this world that can badly impact them and there's nothing we can do to properly mitigate those risks.

Reactions: gnarly
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it's all so terrible, painful and cruel to me, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence no matter what, to me existence truly is the most terrible, horrific tragedy that just tormented existing beings and caused endless amounts of suffering with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Personally I only hope to never exist again, I only wish for non-existence as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way, what comforts me about death is that existence will no longer be my problem, all will be forgotten about for me and nothing in this terrible, torturous existence can matter to me.

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I feel that the earth can be so beautiful from all of the obvious breath taking sights and views but I can only see it being more beautiful without us, I feel humans Are inherently bad there's good yes but you can't have good without evil right and the type of evil we can bring is indescribable so yes I think the world is terrible