• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't realize there was a differnce till just now. I just don't get that happiness requires a substantial amount of work and effort. Its so weird. I mean.... I guess its not the worst concept. Its just seems strange that human beings naturally lean towards the negative and have to strain towards feeling happy. Kinda like the whole weeds will grow on thier own, but you have to tend to the plants..... I guess. I just find it to be so awful. Who designed this shitty game? At least give us a moderatly content baseline to start from..... I really just don't get the design of this life, I mean, I don't mind working for things.... but damn..just to not feel like hell all the time?

Am I the only one who finds this weird? I get working for money, working to lose weight, working to create a product or piece of art. But working to be happy?

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Tegan_sky, oopswronglife and 8 others
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I just don't believe I was designed for happiness no matter how hard I try. It's something I've never truly felt, my most positive emotion is mania. I don't believe it's ever something I'll actually feel.
You're right, its shitty design.
I don't know if anyones meant to be happy, to me it just seems like a ploy set by rulers and marketing teams, to extort more out of us and sell us fancily packaged items.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Mbound, oopswronglife and 6 others
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
After 40 years of hell, happiness is the only acceptable outcome for me.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, oopswronglife, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
It is an absolutely shitty design.

Though, I would chose to stop the pain as opposed to being happy. If it was as simple as pushing a button, I'd stop the pain. Happiness can come next after that. Or not at all. I'd much rather be simply okay than to be happy but have this pain still tainting the edges of everything.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, oopswronglife, ReverendGreen and 3 others
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
In my perspective; both.

• Love
Reactions: oopswronglife, Wolfjob_dayjob and Baskol1
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I mean, from an evolutionary standpoint, our brain holds onto negative experiences better than positive experiences to have a better chance at survival. Remembering the bad experience that you survived from, means if you experience it again, you'll know how to get away.

Yeah, life is depressing. I always blame my Evolutionary Psychology class for my depression because when you take away fancy fashion, housing, restaurants, calendars, holidays, spas, hospitals, banks and all these other modern things, we're just intelligent mammals surviving day to day.
It is an absolutely shitty design.

Though, I would chose to stop the pain as opposed to being happy. If it was as simple as pushing a button, I'd stop the pain. Happiness can come next after that. Or not at all. I'd much rather be simply okay than to be happy but have this pain still tainting the edges of everything.

I just imagined pushing a big, red button and my pain going away...it was 1 beautiful second of euphoria.

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, woxihuanni, oopswronglife and 4 others
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
I want to be happy. I also want to see two meteors collide in the sky during a solar eclipse in the next ten minutes. Neither are gonna happen.

• Love
Reactions: oopswronglife, Wolfjob_dayjob, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
Both of them

Reactions: oopswronglife, Wolfjob_dayjob and Baskol1
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I supposed pain to stop first and then to be happy.
I don't want pain to continue to hurt me while I enjoy small little things in life.

Reactions: woxihuanni and oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Pour moi...both.

Reactions: mattwitt
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I don't think true happiness exists on this planet, at least not within comprehension of my own brain. It's all tainted for me by the inevitability of death and loss. Even looking at the people/animals I love now makes me incredibly sad because even if I didn't end up ctbing, I would still have to cope with their eventual demise and whatever suffering they'd encounter before. I need out. I'm way too far gone.

Reactions: seekingoblivion and Numbtopain97
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Ah, tough one. I've always been able to feel little joys in the midst of immense, crushing pain. But in the end, the joys do not make up for the crushing weight of it.

But, to just stop pain, and not be happy either... Nope. Been miserable enough, bare survival is not a good enough deal anymore.