Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
im thinking to ctb this december 22. i already booked a hotel (because of covid i couldnt book any sooner as all the dates were unavailable). i will ctb at this hotel. just thinking about how ill be all alone in my last moments gets me kind of sad and lonely... but im also a bit excited and relieved that i dont have to suffer in my head any longer. im giving myself this december to get my shit together and if things stay the same, then i'll go to the hotel and ctb on the date.

what date have u guys chosen?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: imacrybaby, puppy9, disabledandhopeless and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I feel like having an exact date in the future just makes it harder... but that's probably just me. Anyway good luck with your plans, I hope everything works out for you :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cursed4ever and Friend_A
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
No but if SN arrives soon it will be in this year, probably saturday night

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever and Friend_A
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
yes. december 31, midnight, so technically january 1. if i don't do it, or if my plans are messed up, i'll aim for the third week of february. the latest i'll give myself is july 31.

but not everything goes like you plan it. who knows if i can handle living like this any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Friend_A
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I do have a date...since I'm very particular with numbers...it would drive me nuts to ctb on a day with a number that doesn't "fit" (in my mind). But I have two backup dates, which would fit as well - when something goes wrong (SI kicks in). But one thing I know for certain: 2021 is gonna be my last year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marauder and Friend_A
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I sure do. However, one of my parents has the week off when I plan to do it. Wasn't expecting that.

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'll go today, if I'm lucky. It'll finally be cold enough to shoot for hypothermia.

• Hugs
Reactions: TripleA and MrBlue
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
I'm Waiting for My SN
Once I Got That Week's Weekend Will be the Day

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Nah, just going with the flow until I feel like it's my time.

Reactions: Spitfire
S

stupid little girl

always sad
Nov 28, 2019
I do have a date planned, but it's tentative. My date is far into the future because I'm willing to give life a chance. If nothing changes or I don't see myself heading in a positive direction then I'll end my life. However, if something were to happen before my date that would cause irreversible damage then the date will be moved up.

Lazuli

Lazuli

Oct 26, 2020
I wish I do, but my family watches me like some prison wardens.