• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Idk if thats the good place to ask that but i dream about killing myself really often (multiple times a week) and i wanted to know if it also happens to other people here.

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepingintherain, LoiteringClouds, Nyxđ“‚€ and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've had a few dreams about ctbing in the past. My last one was during the holidays, when I dreamed about hanging myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori and haibane
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
I had a dream where an older guy(seemed wise) told me "maybe try ctb"

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
So you know how in your dreams, when you die, you immediately wake up? I haven't really had dreams of CTB since I am depressed and actively suicidal, but I've had dreams where I died (earthquake, car wreck, plane crash, end of the world, etc.). And something's changed recently. Nowadays when I die in my dreams, I feel an overwhelming sense of calmness and peace. I do not wake up in a jolt and sweating, oh no. It actually takes me anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds to die in my dream, and then I wake up after everything fades. In less than a couple of seconds, the reality that it was just a dream and I am very much alive sets in...

My reaction pre-depression used to be: *wake up sweating* "Phew, fuck that...". Now it's more like: *wake up calm and happy, realize it was a dream* "Man... fuck this".​

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and haibane
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
So you know how in your dreams, when you die, you immediately wake up? I haven't really had dreams of CTB since I am depressed and actively suicidal, but I've had dreams where I died (earthquake, car wreck, plane crash, end of the world, etc.). And something's changed recently. Nowadays when I die in my dreams, I feel an overwhelming sense of calmness and peace. I do not wake up in a jolt and sweating, oh no. It actually takes me anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds to die in my dream, and then I wake up after everything fades. In less than a couple of seconds, the reality that it was just a dream and I am very much alive sets in...

My reaction pre-depression used to be: *wake up sweating* "Phew, fuck that...". Now it's more like: *wake up calm and happy, realize it was a dream* "Man... fuck this".​
Exactly, after ctbing i always have some second's where i feel extremely peaceful and calm. Its so comforting. Tysm for answering!

• Hugs
Reactions: PrisonPlanetBreak
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I've dreamed of ctb twice as far as I can remember, but both tries failed. The first time I wanted to hang myself in the forest on an evening, but I fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning at dawn I thought "ah, sun's getting up. Might as well just go home" lol. The second time I dreamed that I took a bunch of pills and fell unconscious, but I woke up on the floor again.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane
omegas82128

omegas82128

Tar is thicker than blood and water
Jan 10, 2024
I have been dreaming about ctbing, since I dropped out of uni and started working. It's always school for some reason. I'm being humiliated in class, I run out and jump off the roof and land on my neck. Sometimes that's the end of it, other times I start flying after that. And I'm brimming with anger and hate.
Have had a dreams where instead of ctbing myself I make the teacher's head explode. And everyone in class becomes completely silent. That dream made me want to ctb when I woke up, more than the ones in which I do ctb
One other time, it was in my house and then I started to have an out of body experience. I felt so indifferent and at peace. It felt like I simultaneously became a part of the ceiling and the floor. But when I initially ctb'd in that dream, that was very painful

• Hugs
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Only once which is weird because I think about it constantly. The dream was a higher being was dictating word for word my note.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I dreamed last night that I was gonna jump off a bridge

• Hugs
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
My dreams have always been a bit distant and quite honestly peaceful compared to my normal life, despite what one might expect. So no CTB dreams, but I've found that my dreams have gotten a lot more peaceful and cathartic ever since I made the choice to commit to CTBing.

• Love
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes i dream about killing myself

• Hugs
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Can't say I've ever dreamed of it but I often times think about daily in "call of the void" scenarios. Recently stayed at a nice hotel with a good view on the top floor, it had a balcony high enough to jump and die on impact but also had train tracks right where you'd land. Thought about it a lot every time I was in that balcony.

• Hugs
J

James34

Jun 3, 2023
One time I did by shooting myself in the head but I survived in the dream.

• Love
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
once i was climbing so I could jump and die and halfway there i got sent to another place...i think that was my only dream related to suicide

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I dreamt that I was eating SN in handfuls as powder. Depression aside it's kinda funny.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: sleepingintherain, kawaiiphantom and haibane
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I have dreamt about ctb once before and I did a post about it, but just recently like a few days ago I dreamt I had an argument so bad with my mother I told her I was just going to kms, I argue with her in my dreams often but this was different, I actually ran from the argument and jumped off a roof and didn't get to see anything aside that. I woke up crying

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain and haibane
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Idk if thats the good place to ask that but i dream about killing myself really often (multiple times a week) and i wanted to know if it also happens to other people here.
No it's more common I dream of running to or from somewhere. Usually nightmares. Generally though I don't dream.

• Hugs
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I dreamt that I was eating SN in handfuls as powder. Depression aside it's kinda funny.
Not too long ago i dreamt that i was trying to ctb with sn by sniffing it haha. Even in my dream it failed tho

• Aww..
Reactions: sleepingintherain
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
Not really. I usually dream about all the things I'm not able to do in real life. Sometimes I wish real life was my dreams and my dreams were reality. :(

Although, most of my dreams end in death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain and haibane
beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Not in my actual sleep no.. I have a recurring nightmare since I was little about my much older cousin on my Dad's side murdering and hanging a little girl in my bedroom.. I walk down our old homes hallway And then I walk in my room and he's just standing there while her body hangs from my ceiling.. no idea Who the girl is.. never see her face.. I just know it's not me.. then I wake up.. I've read a lot of things that some psychologists tend to not get to caught up in dreams.. they could mean literally anything.. not sure about their stance on recurring nightmares.. but dream symbolism is very Jungian in nature. I used to dream all the time. Just random whatever dreams. I never dream anymore. The older I get. The less I dream. When I do dream though, and remember, it's very vivid and pronounced..

• Hugs
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Not anymore, because it's finally happening 🥳

• Hugs
Reactions: ShinyScissors, throneofdispair03 and haibane
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't really get any dreams

• Hugs
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i rarely get dreams, but I enjoy not having them because it reminds me of not existing

• Love
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
I had a dream about it once. It was nice. I would like to dream about it more as it prepares me mentally for when I really ctb and also the idea of falling into an eternal peaceful sleep comforts me.

• Hugs
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I have dreams of many different perspectives. I can morph as other characters in my dreams so I'm not always playing as myself. There's been many times where I cbt but when I do pass away, I immediately switch to spectator mode or into another character present at the scene. Usually I cbt in my dreams by jumping from a great height.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I honestly really wish I did.

To be honest I don't really dream ...well apparently everyone dreams but I don't remember my dreams. I have a dream like once every 6 months and their mostly random as hell. I'd be so happy if I ctbed in one of my dreams
I honestly really wish I did.

To be honest I don't really dream ...well apparently everyone dreams but I don't remember my dreams. I have a dream like once every 6 months and their mostly random as hell. I'd be so happy if I ctbed in one of my dreams

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No. I do dream almost daily but It's never about things I haven't experienced before irl, no matter how much I yearn to experience them in my dreams. They are stuffs I know the feeling of irl.

• Love
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I had some ctb related dreams. Once there was a school contest - who finds the most effective method hahaha

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
It's been happening to me a lot. Like 80% of my thoughts are about death it feels like

• Love
Reactions: haibane and lifeeternal