• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
We all know the attitude of religion towards suicides. I wonder if they still do ceremonies for those who kill themselves?

It will be good if you indicate the country you are talking about. But it's optional.

From what I've seen, even if a person commits suicide, the parents still can order a funeral and all that. It's a little bit weird when you know that the person was also an atheist...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A funeral must not necessarily have a religious ceremony but relatives can still have a funeral, why not? The deceased must be buried.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosepanda, locked*n*loaded, Hotsackage and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Same as above.
A funeral does not have to be religious, just like weddings and other such ceremonies.

But according to my knowledge, in my country (Poland), Catholics who committed suicide can have a religious funeral.
The ceremony will also not be much different from a "normal" funeral.
Maybe the priest will say something extra.
Maybe they even have to say something about suicide, but I'm not sure.

However, there may be exceptions if you did something very inappropriate before committing suicide.
For example, you killed someone.
But I'm not sure about this either.

Reactions: rosepanda
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes. i have been to two. Depends on the family and your wishes.

Reactions: rosepanda and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
In my country you can register a last declaration of will. In here you can state if you want to be buried or cremated, if you want a short service (religion or not) and if you want to donate your organs or not.

This way the choice is yours and the registration of the will is free.

But I've been to a mass of a friend who committed suicide. Church isn't that strict anymore.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, in most countries they tend to consider it as a result of depression, not lack of respect for life.