• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
There are different types of sn grades such as technical grade, reagent grade, food grade, lab grade. The guides about sn here say the type of grade doesn't matter as long as the purity of the sn is at least 95%. I'm asking this because I'm still not sure about it and I want to see others opinions about this. I got sn from DMC but my parents found out and it and they took it away, their sn is food grade, at least that's what they say on their website. I ordered another package of sn from a different company, from BO, they're from Germany but they sell sn from the polish source BM. I got one package of 1 kg of sn, they say it has at least 98% purity on their website but they don't mention the grade type

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
About chemical grades:

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
About chemical grades:

I read the first page and some other pages from there but there are over 300 pages of replies, it's too much and I didn't see any concrete answer about grades. Vizzy's guide said the type of grades don't matter if the sn has at least 95% purity, other people said this as well so maybe that's true

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I read the first page and some other pages from there but there are over 300 pages of replies, it's too much and I didn't see any concrete answer about grades. Vizzy's guide said the type of grades don't matter if the sn has at least 95% purity, other people said this as well so maybe that's true
For the purpose any grades are fine - that's how I understand it. Food grade is extra pure - we usually don't want impurities (like heavy metals for example) in our daily food.

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
For the purpose any grades are fine - that's how I understand it. Food grade is extra pure - we usually don't want impurities (like heavy metals for example) in our daily food.
I understand. It's not mentioned on BO's website what grade the sn is, although they say it has at least 98% purity, that's why I wasn't sure about this