aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone else here is that type of person? I feel like I am that type of person.

Could it be that you are suicidal because you are too attached to certain values? If being loyal to these values make you suicidal, why not drop them? Why would you be loyal to hopeless human values?

For example, I often hear us say that we don't like the "degenerate" society we live in, that nature is being destroyed, that friendship has become scarce, that love is a scam, that family is toxic, that the government is corrupt, that nature is merciless and so on.

Why don't you just become all these things? You have enough time if you are a NEET to brainwash yourself into becoming like them, or even worse. Why would you chose to lament till the ends of time on this forum?

I have no intention of doing this anymore. I'm tired of being a good person, a fair person, a loyal person, a reasonable person. I'm tired of caring about sustainable things like human connection. I don't know if I'm going insane as a result of deciding to quit my life-long addiction, but I feel like this is truly it.

You know, it's relatively rare to be suicidal. Most people are shocked by this concept. We are the lowest of the lowest. And so, in each of us, there is the very real potential of being the best of the best players at this sick game. I know that if we truly wanted it... problem is most of you are weak in your will and way too kind in the soul.

Being a good person isn't about having kind thoughts and actions. The good people of this world are the most dangerous people because although they look like saint, they are fondamentales selfish. A good person is fondamentally more toxic than a bad person.

If you think you're bad because you once stole something, or had bad thoughts or evil actions, then your problem is not that you're bad, but that you're an idiot.

Can you look closer and see that the better someone is, the more ressources he consumes? And that includes love, and that includes attention. Good people receive more of these things at the expense of bad people who, in the process of taking back what is theirs, look like bad people. people who want to be "better people" are just selfish cunts.

This is just a rant. I'm sorry, not sorry if I offended any good person on here. Or better-than-thou person.

Someone here once said that who killed the most people? Armed governments or armed individuals? And governments are supposed to be wiser than the individual. I think that sums up this rant.

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE CONVENTIONALLY GOOD PEOPLE AREN'T THE MOST SELFISH.

I know we have a social contract of silence around this topic. I'm not saying or attacking any good person, I'm one.

I'm only saying that we we are unwilling to ask ourselves obvious questions like that, we, as a spect, will remain retarded and we will keep doing irrational stuff.

How about we ask ourselves basic questions?

Daisy's anti-confrontation sub-personality: anyway, obviously this was just a pointless, irrational rant haha. Obviously, I'm just going insane as a result of quitting a life-long addiction of mine lol. Please excuse me
42E7D65D 44FE 4DD6 B8CA B5F5FFF06B22

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Hey Daisy, I can't view your profile because it's private. Are you the person that was having relationship issues (due to attraction) to their much older Uncle?

Reactions: aneurysm
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Hey Daisy, I can't view your profile because it's private. Are you the person that was having relationship issues (due to attraction) to their much older Uncle?
Yes, it's me. Hi, I remember you, thank you for your advices! I recently stopped daydreaming too (I suffer from maladaptive daydreaming) and ever since, I have been acting weird, help

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, no problem. I hope my advice helped you. Are you still having feelings for him? Is it the relationship with him and the other people that you live with that is making you feel like this?

Edit: I'm falling asleep so I'll see your reply when I wake up :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Oh no, I updated that thread and explained that things ended relatively well with my uncle. Now it's something else.
I'm falling asleep so I'll see your reply when I wake up :)
Okay, good night :)

• Hugs
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Anyone else here is that type of person? I feel like I am that type of person.

Could it be that you are suicidal because you are too attached to certain values? If being loyal to these values make you suicidal, why not drop them? Why would you be loyal to hopeless human values?

For example, I often hear us say that we don't like the "degenerate" society we live in, that nature is being destroyed, that friendship has become scarce, that love is a scam, that family is toxic, that the government is corrupt, that nature is merciless and so on.

Why don't you just become all these things? You have enough time if you are a NEET to brainwash yourself into becoming like them, or even worse. Why would you chose to lament till the ends of time on this forum?

I have no intention of doing this anymore. I'm tired of being a good person, a fair person, a loyal person, a reasonable person. I'm tired of caring about sustainable things like human connection. I don't know if I'm going insane as a result of deciding to quit my life-long addiction, but I feel like this is truly it.

You know, it's relatively rare to be suicidal. Most people are shocked by this concept. We are the lowest of the lowest. And so, in each of us, there is the very real potential of being the best of the best players at this sick game. I know that if we truly wanted it... problem is most of you are weak in your will and way too kind in the soul.

Being a good person isn't about having kind thoughts and actions. The good people of this world are the most dangerous people because although they look like saint, they are fondamentales selfish. A good person is fondamentally more toxic than a bad person.

If you think you're bad because you once stole something, or had bad thoughts or evil actions, then your problem is not that you're bad, but that you're an idiot.

Can you look closer and see that the better someone is, the more ressources he consumes? And that includes love, and that includes attention. Good people receive more of these things at the expense of bad people who, in the process of taking back what is theirs, look like bad people. people who want to be "better people" are just selfish cunts.

This is just a rant. I'm sorry, not sorry if I offended any good person on here. Or better-than-thou person.

Someone here once said that who killed the most people? Armed governments or armed individuals? And governments are supposed to be wiser than the individual. I think that sums up this rant.

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE CONVENTIONALLY GOOD PEOPLE AREN'T THE MOST SELFISH.

I know we have a social contract of silence around this topic. I'm not saying or attacking any good person, I'm one.

I'm only saying that we we are unwilling to ask ourselves obvious questions like that, we, as a spect, will remain retarded and we will keep doing irrational stuff.

Daisy's anti-confrontation sub-personality: anyway, obviously this was just a pointless, irrational rant haha. Obviously, I'm just going insane as a result of quitting a life-long addiction of mine lol. Please excuse me lol
View attachment 62498
I often think I'm a good person and when I look harder at myself I realise I'm a monster that feeds on attention and I do nice things for people and never want anything in return as I don't believe that's why you should do nice things x
This world is complex and full of elements that will if you hold on to certain valves will drag you into a pit of chaos! Make your own path and hoping I have made a tit of myself by misreading this thread! Common for me due to Dyslexia. If I was close to getting the point someone give me a high five or something

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB and aneurysm
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
If I was close to getting the point someone give me a high five or something
No, from your answer, you perfectly got my point. Thank you dearly for your honesty, it's so very refreshing to me!

• Hugs
Reactions: D11FER
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
No, from your answer, you perfectly got my point. Thank you dearly for your honesty, it's so very refreshing to me!
Thank goodness as making a 1st class tit of myself seems to be my new hobby x

• Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Why don't you just become all these things?
Diffidence in my "evil" skills, and disinterest in developing them.

I think basic questions are the best, and deserve the corresponding priority.

I have some impractical values that have long become part of my identity. It feels bad to go against them. It would be reasonable to drop them, but saying that to my software is like... asking the car to stop. Can't reason with the car, tried that in the past. What can work: mental breakdown (I'll attempt to self-induce one tomorrow), baby steps at reprogramming "nice" values with useful ones, developing and acting out the personality that has the desired values. I'm assuming you've already embraced the last approach. Good for you, I guess.

Why people might be acting good.
Goodness in a sense of being useful to others at the expense of one's own needs and wants, could be programmed form an early age as a habit and as an identity, while selfish behavior is discouraged and locked far away in the recesses of the mind. So goodness can be habitual, or powered with identity one is very reluctant to give up. How come identity can be so difficult to give up? How similar it is to habits? What does it take to remake, recycle, rewrite it into something personally more useful?

Good behavior might be the result of having a heightened sense of empathy. Pain of others becomes your own (empathic) pain. One of the ways to get rid of empathic pain is to soothe others and solve their problems. It's even more of a mystery to me how do people feel empathy. How come it varies in intensity? How some people recieve more than others? How come it turns on in one circumstances and stays off in other ones?
Quick guess or whatever: Likeness has something to do with arousing empathy. I find myself more willing to relate and offer aid to those who appear similar to me (looks, mannerisms, experiences, beliefs, attitudes, etc..)

And of course, demonstrating goodness can make us appear as worthy of trust and investment. "Trust and invest in me, a good person, not in others, less good persons." It can be like with make-up. Everyone knows it's a lie, but it's an individually good strategy. Like with prisoner's dilemma, it's always a better strategy regardless of what other people are doing. Disrupting the masquerade can also make you look bad. But maybe not so much on this forum. Maybe you even get some juicy status points for acting authentic. My own post is half self-reflection and setting reference points for further digging, half status play, and I'm not sure whichever "half" is bigger. Whatever. I'll get back later.