Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I love the jamaican music from ska to early reaggy. Is theres someone here that shares the same passion?

Reactions: Brink, Soul and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I love all genres of music. Any musician with talent has my respect. Do you have any particular favorites you'd like to share?

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I also like different types of music, but particularly ska and rocksteady. Many artistes played ska, rocksteady and reggae (mostle early). My favourites are Prince Buster, Albert Ellis, The Pioneers... and many more. I also like the Two-Tone of the UK, which was a blend of ska and punk attitude. This is happy music, now I'm depressed and I don't feel like listening to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and Brick In The Wall
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Cool. I grew up listening to that stuff and played in bands when I was young. My roommate is obsessed with ska, reggae, rocksteady, etc... he has devoted his life to the music. If you haven't already, check out the Clarendonians, they are his favorite. Peace

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Very nice. I didn't know them. Thanks. I began to listen to this kind of music four or five years ago. Before, I listened ska-punk and reggae roots, but not classic ska, rocksteady and early reggae, and I fell in love with this stuff, as weel as the british Two Tone.

Reactions: Disintegration
Disintegration

Disintegration

Sep 28, 2019
Very nice. I didn't know them. Thanks. I began to listen to this kind of music four or five years ago. Before, I listened ska-punk and reggae roots, but not classic ska, rocksteady and early reggae, and I fell in love with this stuff, as weel as the british Two Tone.
Just saw the Selecter about 6 months ago, I'm more of a Two Tone fan myself. They are my favorite and it was a very memorable show. Sorry that upbeat music isn't pulling you up out of your depression. I lost interest in ska years ago and it broke my friends heart.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Disintegration, I'm not talented at playing instruments. Do you play any instrument?

Disintegration

Disintegration

Sep 28, 2019
Disintegration, I'm not talented at playing instruments. Do you play any instrument?
Guitar and bass. I like to mess with percussion too.

Reactions: Notabadguy