W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
Im wondering, do people ever change? Or is your life already set from the beginning? After all i seem to see pattern in most people life, there is one in mine as well, i think people don't change, they just become better a lying to fit in.

• Love
Reactions: stygal and lobster salad
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've changed a lot, guessing I'm not the only one. I was actually relatively successful and attractive back in the day, if you can believe it :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Ditto. People can change alright. My life is currently fucked and 10 years ago I had a dream life. Marriage kids and divorce plus career meltdown.

• Hugs
W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
I've changed a lot, guessing I'm not the only one. I was actually relatively successful and attractive back in the day, if you can believe it :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
You probably never were succesful, you thought you were, if you were you'd still be
You probably never were succesful, you thought you were, if you were you'd still be
Also, sorry for what you lost

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, makes sense. You could say that there was potential in an abstract way.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I think the only consistent thing about this world, is that it's forever changing. Nothing can remain the same forever, time will make sure of that. I think our experiences shape us, and as we're constantly going through different situations in life, we change & grow from them. Even something small, like listening to a new song, I think has the ability to change who you are in some way. I've changed in many ways over my lifetime - from the more obvious physical changes with ageing, to how I think & perceive things, I'll continue to change in small ways for as long as I live. I think it's pretty difficult to avoid change tbh!

Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Like @botanormal said everything is shifting and changing constantly. That's why a person might even change their habits and thought processes but those two take a long time and a lot of commitment. It's possible to change if you're really willing to do it.
And those people you @wtv5433 are talking about might not be interested in changes or only minimally do so. I think most people don't want to put the work in and accept to faith they've been handed.

Last edited: