hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
I think everyone I know hates me, whenever i try to make plans they ALWAYS have something that comes up either last minute or they obviously make up an excuse so they can't go.

I'm always down to go shopping by myself but sometimes its more enjoyable with other people around, I always bring extra money to spoil my friends but they never seem grateful for it. I spoil them all unconditionally but after hanging out they never talk to me. I feel like I'm just being used for my money.

It feels like they only want to be around me because they know I'll get them something. And they only ever say no or have plans when i say I'm just buying for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Lost in a Dream and redisblue
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
I somewhat relate to you - my friends tend to be the same regarding the part where something 'comes up last minute.' You could possibly talk to them about it, or drop them. It's not worth it to be around people who treat you like that, you deserve so much better. Wishing you the best, sending hugs and love :)

Reactions: hxppythxught and Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it sounds like those other people are the problem, you just cannot trust and rely on people and of course many people are so incredibly self centred, they only care about what directly affects themselves. At least to me it's best to be alone as other people just create more suffering.

Reactions: hxppythxught
S

spiritedspirit

Feb 15, 2023
People hate people.

This is why ppl use sex as a coping mechanism 24/7. Ppl are sex addicts.

It's kind of repulsive.

Reactions: actualpotato95