L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Do other people's stories scare you?

I'm scared as it is and reading some stories really scares me. Then I go down a rabbit whole and get even more scared. It's truly frightening. Then I think it's going to happen to me, and I end up literally shaking with fear, because...it could!

How come everyone in the world isn't scared, so many bad things can happen to them. Don't they realize this. They are either blissfully ignorant or they just don't know about the things that can happen, or they chose not to let it stop them.

• Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm, allesistgut and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How come everyone in the world isn't scared, so many bad things can happen to them. Don't they realize this. They are either blissfully ignorant or they just don't know about the things that can happen, or they chose not to let it stop them.

They think they'll be the lucky ones.

Reactions: Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
@motel rooms
I wonder how it feels to be lucky.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, certainly. It scares me when I hear about all the horrible things that people are going through. This life has unlimited potential for suffering after all. Life is so cruel and unfair and more than anything I wish I never existed. How could someone want to live in a world like this, I will never understand that.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Yes, certainly. It scares me when I hear about all the horrible things that people are going through. This life has unlimited potential for suffering after all. Life is so cruel and unfair and more than anything I wish I never existed. How could someone want to live in a world like this, I will never understand that.
Life really is so cruel and unfair. It's so scary because it does have the unlimited potential for suffering. Life is so painful and frightening ): I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes, some stories really scare me, and made my problems look so smaller compared to some some stories I read here. :'(

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Leiden and ncmxm