• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
When my gf died I thought it was fake, and she wanted to leave me, even though the newspaper reported it, I thought it was a big scam against me. My dad got pissed off with me when my mum died as I asked if it was really suicide, he actually freaked out that I said it, though in my head, I think it's a possibility :(
I think she ended her life on the way home from work :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Ivenocare and Halo13
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm not paranoid, per se, but I have lots of irrational thoughts that express through OCD that others have described as paranoid; their distaste is pretty clear, although I don't know if they hate me, they do stay away though.

Reactions: bacardirum
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
When my gf died I thought it was fake, and she wanted to leave me, even though the newspaper reported it, I thought it was a big scam against me. My dad got pissed off with me when my mum died as I asked if it was really suicide, he actually freaked out that I said it, though in my head, I think it's a possibility :(
I think she ended her life on the way home from work :(
It sounds like you're describing denial, not paranoia. When someone close to you dies, it is very normal to feel shock then denial because someone doesn't want to accept the facts. I don't think your father was pissed because you're paranoid. Denial can be rough. Paranoia is more like a conspiracy theory like being constantly watched and plotted against in a much more nonsensical way. Your reaction to your girlfriend and mother's death is surprisingly common. I've heard of folks doing the exact same thing about the newspaper.

I'm sorry for your losses :hug:

Reactions: Circles