Do Most People Like You?

• Yes in short term & long term (damn, son!)

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Yes in short term, no in long term (they get sick of me)

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • No in short term, yes in long term (they warm up to me)

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Not at all

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Neutral/other

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Who gives a fuck?

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I make a decent first impression. After that, things go down hill. People generally only associate with me when they must (like at work) or if they are forced to (in school previously). No, I'm not okay with it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, Mistake of Nature, Amumu and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I haven't met anyone for two years so I really don't know.
I don't think they'd like me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Largeletters and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I haven't met anyone for two years so I really don't know.
I don't think they'd like me.
So you stay in the house? Why is that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
But 2 years? COVID lockdowns started up around March, 2020 in most places.
Otherwise it's avoidant personality disorder.
I'm INFP, and if you know some stuff about MBTI, I'm in a loop between Fi (Introverted Feeling) and Si (Introverted sensing) and it is what causes avoidant personality disorder. I've developed my Si since I'm 20. I'm don't believe in MBTI at all but it's interesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Meditation guide
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm INFP, and if you know some stuff about MBTI, I'm in a loop between Fi (Introverted Feeling) and Si (Introverted sensing) and it is what causes avoidant personality disorder. I've developed my Si since I'm 20. I'm don't believe in MBTI at all but it's interesting.
I'm sorry. Avoidant Personality Disorder sounds awful. Do you have family or anyone else there with you?

EDIT: Kind of a dumb question unless you're independently wealthy. I guess I should be asking if you like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I have the charisma of a paper towel, so no

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Journeytoletgo, hʚll and 4 others
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
Hard for me to answer. I tend to avoid people, and when I do have to talk, I make it quick, to the point, then gone.

Reactions: hʚll
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I have the charisma of a paper towel, so no
Same here if maybe that paper towel had hot sauce on it while you're trying to apply it to a cut or burn. If I don't outright bore people, I tend to offend them.

• Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty and Amumu
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I was brought up with good manners and am well spoken and very polite! And have even opened doors for Females! But over the year's l've found out that most Sheeples don't deserve being treated with politeness and good manners So now l treat people how they treat me, However l do everything I can to reduce the amount of interactions with the general population of two legged Sheeples! it really is extremely hard to switch off being a Soldier! However l have to behave myself whilst I have Responsibility to my Doggy best m8!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Largeletters, demuic and 1 other person
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Same here if maybe that paper towel had hot sauce on it while you're trying to apply it to a cut or burn. If I don't outright bore people, I tend to offend them.
I think I'd be like that if I wasn't so much of a coward lol. The stuff that I say in my head is way more offensive than anything I say in person.

Reactions: hʚll, Largeletters and demuic
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I think I'd be like that if I wasn't so much of a coward lol. The stuff that I say in my head is way more offensive than anything I say in person.
It's generally not worth it. You have to have a cool head to be effective at it, and I never do. Being selfish is a different thing and may be helpful when dealing with most assholes. I just mouth off.

Reactions: demuic and LONE WOLF.
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
People tend to dislike me first but like me after getting to know me. Unfortunately, I don't want anyone to like me, so they can fuck off. If necessary, I will hurt them just to make them stop liking me.

I don't find joy in making them hurt, but if it's necessary to alienate them, so be it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
I'm sorry. Avoidant Personality Disorder sounds awful. Do you have family or anyone else there with you?

EDIT: Kind of a dumb question unless you're independently wealthy. I guess I should be asking if you like that.
Don't worry, a functional mess is still a mess

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Wow, I'm surprised by all the folks who supposedly DGAF given how many are upset here about loneliness. I guess I'm behind the curve in suicidal ideation.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My abrasive personality makes me not very liked on this planet and that I also DGAF.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll and Largeletters
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Most people are put off by me but the feeling's mutual.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, hʚll and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know. I keep to myself so I don't meet new people, especially face to face, very often. My opinion is probably biased anyway, because for so long I felt people judged/hated me even when we never spoke to each other, so it's a difficult situation to judge.

Reactions: hʚll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have not been around people much recently apart from family. I am very introverted and keep to myself and in a way I have never cared that much if people like me or not. I do not have many likeable qualities honestly and in the past people have mostly stayed out of my way, but that is the way I wanted it really.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and hʚll
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I answered yes in short no in long but truthfully it's hard for me to really tell most of the time who all actually wanted to be friends with me and who all I erroneously thought wanted to be friends with me and now aren't sure how to tell me off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, demuic and Largeletters
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I answered yes in short no in long but truthfully it's hard for me to really tell most of the time who all actually wanted to be friends with me and who all I erroneously thought wanted to be friends with me and now aren't sure how to tell me off.
Same. They get around that little problem by just ghosting me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Avpd high five:hug:

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I am respected, I am loved, I am worshipped as the local phallic divinity

happy waynes world GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, MellowAvenue, Celerity and 1 other person
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
cool people like me, stupid people hate me :P

Reactions: Meditation guide and demuic
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
My brain tells me they all despise and hate me, but some reasonable remnant inside knows that most people actually like me, even if I can't believe that myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
My brain tells me they all despise and hate me, but some reasonable remnant inside knows that most people actually like me, even if I can't believe that myself.
I really relate to that.

Reactions: Luchs
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
They like me at first then they hate me, happens every time

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I guess yes. My sister and other people says That I've facility to dealing with shopkeepers, sellers, teachers, asking adress and so. some of the peopple i've talked more than once even said that i look smart. Well. This is until A) i go away and i cut off contact or B) i disappoint them with my laziness, disregard and apathetic

• Hugs
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Pretty sure they're pretending not to hate me

• Hugs