FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not know how other people view things as I am not living their lives, but I believe that maybe many people hate adulthood because they have more responsibilities then they had in childhood and many people have to work jobs they hate for example. Sometimes I hear of people having nostalgia for their childhood, when things were easier for them and were different from the lives they have now.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and NSA
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Interesting question. I hate both chilldhood and my current life. But even more I hate this world. This is not my world anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood, ultrafuntimes and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Interesting question. I hate both chilldhood and my current life. But even more I hate this world. This is not my world anymore.
Yeah I feel similar. I keep up with the news and it may as well be something from 2080. I don't recognize the names and I just don't care about the events being reported.

Reactions: Élégie and NSA
D

Deleted member 8975

I hate adulthood less than my childhood.

Reactions: Heartaches, onlyanimalsaregood, Marine and 1 other person
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
I think many adults idealize their childhoods, or childhood in general, because of the care and lack of responsibility. Or maybe just the endless media representation of it supposedly being that way.

Just want to be a kid again, endless summer, no bills to pay, moms cookies, whatever. If they really got to have those things growing up, I can understand why they'd dream of going back.

For me both sucked. I don't think I've ever really been a child. Either that, or I never really grew up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood and ClownMe
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, no responsibilitties. No need for relationships with women. Just me and my buddies building a shed in the forest, making fires, shooting with pellet guns and playing videogames all day long. It was freaking wonderful. If i only knew then that it would be the best time of my life, i would be gratefull everyday

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Both are equally shit just in different ways.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Me as a child was a small person with future problems. Me as an adult is a grown-up person with big problems.

The only difference is how I interpret those problems.

Reactions: lofticries, onlyanimalsaregood and NSA
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
My adult life, no matter how bad and sad it is, will never be worse than my childhood, which was a nightmare from beginning to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs and lofticries