• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mediocre.marsupial

mediocre.marsupial

Jul 15, 2022
Can't get pure SN in Australia. got 6.25% 100g.

mediocre.marsupial

mediocre.marsupial

Jul 15, 2022
You account needs to be at least 1 day old and you need to post at least 20 messages to receive a PM, Once you have done this people can PM you with help.
cool. i'll try to do that, thanks for advice.

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
yep, 100g of meat cure has 6.25% SN in it. 6.25% of 100 is 6.25.
It unfortunately won't have the desired effect. The PPH and other sources say you need at least 97% purity. I did look at the 6.25% salt myself but after research and speaking to people on here I found you need the actual sodium nitrite from the sources on here. I'm not sure in Australia but in UK I did have to ship it from abroad

Reactions: keitaro and Lost Magic
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
i'd be consuming 6.25 grams though. that's got to do some damage
It may do damage but it also may not do enough damage to CTB. By consuming more, you are then guaranteed to have consumed enough to CTB. Please follow Stan guide on instruction.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
No, you need something more pure. The curing salts are useless. I mean do it if you want.

Reactions: keitaro and Carlotta16
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
Can't get pure SN in Australia. got 6.25% 100g.
i'd be consuming 6.25 grams though. that's got to do some damage
i could be wrong, but i'm thinking that if someone were to get curing salt with 6.25% sn, then they would have to consume 100g of the curing salt in order to consume 6.25g of sn. the recommended dose of sn is about 25g, and it would take 400g of the curing salt to consume 25g of sn. and it might require a lot of water to dissolve all of that. then they would have to chug it all down really quickly, and they would probably vomit, making it all a miserable waste of time. i'm pretty sure that curing salt is absolutely useless for ctb.

Reactions: london3 and Carlotta16
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
i could be wrong, but i'm thinking that if someone were to get curing salt with 6.25% sn, then they would have to consume 100g of the curing salt in order to consume 6.25g of sn. the recommended dose of sn is about 25g, and it would take 400g of the curing salt to consume 25g of sn. and it might require a lot of water to dissolve all of that. then they would have to chug it all down really quickly, and they would probably vomit, making it all a miserable waste of time. i'm pretty sure that curing salt is absolutely useless for ctb.
Thank you šŸ˜Š you explained it much better than I could.

Reactions: keitaro
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

@mediocre.marsupial

This is correct. Please follow stans guide to SN and not just use any salt because of issues with availability in your location.

Swallowing 400g of curing salt to get 25g SN in god knows how much water so it dissolves properly maybe a litre?? will be extremely hard if not impossible to gulp down quickly without you vomiting. Drinking nearly half a kilo of curing salt in water sounds impossible!

Just buy from abroad and get it imported to Australia.

Reactions: keitaro
doublejay

doublejay

Sep 12, 2022
Thanks for starting the forum and sharing the info. I was exploring the 6.25%SN route too, but it seems pointless from what I'm reading here