N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have got the notification that Prigozhin seeminlgy died in a "plane accident". I read a lot of sarcastic comments because he was a war criminal and it was obvious that Putin would take revenge. I asked myself which his last thoughts might have been. A man who ordered the raping of little children and other disgusting war crimes like castrations of Ukrainian soldiers.

The reason why Prigozhin rebelled against Putin was he was scared to lose influence. I am not sure whether he was fully aware how dangerous that is. He had to be pretty naive to assume a good outcome for him after all that happened. There were videos of him showing the fresh corpses of Wagner soldiers like 20 or something before he started the rebellion. I ask myself what does this do to a human being responsible for so many deaths and extreme crimes against humanity. I think there will barely be anyone who feels bad for him which is completely understandable.

I think the answer of that the question is diverse not all mass-mourderers have the same motives or the same personality.

From what I have heard Prigozhin did not seem to be anxious as fuck to die in contrast to Putin. He was aware where he was at the hierarchy and was involved at the war front. But I lack knowledge to give a proper judgemenz.

However with Putin it is ironic. This guy sacrifices thousands of young Russian lives for the status of his nation. He tells the mothers of the dead soldiers their deaths had a purpose and it is an honor to die while fighting for the nation. At the same time this guy shits his pants because of the corona virus. It is a joke for example with insanely long desks he welcomed other states men to decrease the risk of being infected. It is such a ridiculous joke. Putin sounds paranoid as fuck as so many other dictators but in his position it is also not really without a reason. There are rumors he has several doppelgänger when visiting regions close to the front. I am not sure whether I shall believe these rumors.

Some dictators who throw away lives of citizens for nothing are so narcissistic, self-centred and pathetic . They are scared as shit to die. I don't know which relation Hitler had to death before he committed suicide. But he sent shortly prior to his death some 14 year old German boys in kamikaze suicide attacks to death while the war was lost a very long time already. Hitler wanted that Germany and Germans get completely obliterated because they allegedly had not proven worth his leadership. So much to megalomaniac narcissicsm.

I am not sure whether it is easier to accept death when it is omnipresent in your daily life. For some probably but not for all. One had to do research and interview some mass-murderers. I am not sure whether this done already but it is interesting to speculate on it.