N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The woman I date told me she often hears stories how men cannot behave on such apps and that she is glad she does not have to experience something like that.
Personally, I met many women in my life who were sexually assaulted in the past and I am very careful not to cross boundaries. I think I am shy maybe a little bit too shy. We had now 3 dates and we did not even hold hands. She let me drink out of her bottle. Lol. Some people say 3 dates is the right time for sex. On the internet I read an article on dating in Germany that the average couple has sex on the 11th date. We text since 4 months though and the first date was pretty late.

She told me after the first date that she thinks we need to learn more about each other before we meet us at the home of one of us. I certainly won't push her to anything. However, asking to hug her or to hold her hands could be a good idea. But I am so shy.

There was a guy in this forum who threatened suicide to the support of dating app to get back access to his profile after toxic behavior towards women.
I assume this was not successful.

When I hear a woman that she does not know how to find a partner I ask myself why she is not on a dating app. However, I can very well imagine there are many male perverts. Some apps try to intervene in that. Many men try to persuade women into friendship with benefits or an one-night-stand. The woman I date explicitly wrote in her profile that guys who want that should not message her. I heard the logic behind dating apps makes the life easy for the top 10% of most attractive men. And these guys usually act like complete assholes/fuckboys. I wonder whether many women know this. Because it should give them the incentive not to take the extremely attractive guys. Maybe they should only take someone above average. Such guys are then more thankful. Or they are needy and take anyone.

Women get extremely many messages and are overwhelmed by it. This gives them the incentive only to like a few selected men. And these are usually well...the fuckboys who are extremely attractive.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
bump

I think the dating experience for most men is incredibly frustrating. Which fuels such behavior. But it is no excuse. I think Youtubers do lovoo fails and stuff like that where exchanges escalate. I watched such bullshit as a teenager.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno