Apr 11, 2023
Do what?

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and thereisthemist
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Ok- so- this is (perhaps) purposefully ambiguous but I'm willing to take a guess... my sincere apologies if I'm wrong and I insult you...

Guessing this is a dig at Funeral Cry? And I'm guessing this has links to Tantacrul? Didn't he refer to her as 'Cake 123'? Also, I recognise the anime picture you 'borrowed' there from his video. I'm not tagging her in- it's up to her if she wants to respond... I'm guessing she likely doesn't want to.

For the record, I've never heard ANYONE here say 'do it.' That happens on regular social media FAR more than it does here. In fact- I'd imagine there are more incitements for people (us) to kill ourselves in the comment section of Tantacrul's video than you'll fnd here.

It's true that Funeral Cry holds very definite views. Some may view them as extreme- but, I personally don't believe she- or, anyone else here is trying to push those views on others. A lot of people come here to vent.

From a personal perspective- I honestly don't think this is the greatest place for young people to be. I realise that comes across as patronizing though and ultimately- I believe their choice to come here is as valid as anyone elses.

Sadly, as a (very likely) consequence of Tantacrul's video- there has been an enormous upserge in young people joining. I have no doubt that even some minors have tried to join. @Dot said as much the other day. In that poll @Cathy Ames did, over 200 people found this place and joined BECAUSE of the Tantacrul video. I'm sure his intentions were 'good' to him because he believed in his cause. I wish he'd considered the wider implications though.

I'm guessing you're pro-life because of your tag: 'ya'll suck at keeping things alive.' I don't actually have a problem with that. I'm up for a REASONED discussion with anyone. In fact, I think we SHOULD be talking with people who hold different views to ourselves. We might all learn something...

Anyhow- that's my best guess at what your post is refering to- am I right? As another guess, I doubt FC wants to engage in it but I guess that's up to her.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, painfulwords, Toji and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It where a bit more than 200.

And although my views are far removed from those of @FuneralCry , this is just insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: thereisthemist and Forever Sleep
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
yeah this made me laugh bc i thought it was a joke abt tantacrul, i hope i didn't get the wrong impression šŸ˜­

• Hugs
Reactions: thereisthemist
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
should've been bit clearer about the reason why this post is not in the suicide discussion, for what's the obvious, mist has no beef with @FuneralCry , which is just a soul who would actually spend time patiently read most posts here, giving out honest personal perspectives, and act civilized even when things get threatening

the post is meant to be off-topic, which is unironically very on topic about all former "attack" dramas,
the last thing mist would want to see/hear about is how unease the people around this forum are getting to feel because of politics

mist just witness humans came for sanctionary, and left because of the faith to it fading

in the end, who else will mist give huggies?

I'm guessing you're pro-life because of your tag: 'ya'll suck at keeping things alive.'
this just made my day tbh

mist spent 10 good minutes reverse search the photo tantacurl was using, it was a cat girl!

edit: mist is undoubtly an attention seeking freak

Last edited: