• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I can get 'day activities' from my municipality. They give me something to do like easy work. I want that because it will get me out of my isolation. Its a good alternative for the mental hospital Ive been in before. So guided activities but staying at home. I don't want to go back to the hospital. Most of the time there's nothing to do there.

The problem is: they want me to stop working for money. I still work for 4-8 hours. But right now I feel so depressed I barely can do that. I can't get welfare since I saved up too much money. I worked hard to get the job I'm doing.

I'm pissed they make me choose. I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Mirrory Me and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The problem is: they want me to stop working for money. I still work for 4-8 hours.
Do they compensate that salary with the "jobs" you get from them?

But right now I feel so depressed I barely can do that. I can't get welfare since I saved up too much money. I worked hard to get the job I'm doing.
Check the max savings you are allowed to have. "Spend" what you have in excess and "store" it somewhere else (e.g. below your pillow). Well honestly I can understand that they don't pay welfare when people have enough savings. I still think you deserve welfare!

If you have to go back to the hospital inpatient you won't be able to work in your current job anymore. What's the use of the job when you get depressed and end up as a mental wreck later? Do you think you would have (mental) health benefits if you choose to take that offer from your municipality?

I don't think there's anyone here who can tell what is best for you, only u can know it what you think is best for you. Unfortunately we only know afterwards if we made the right decisions.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Do they compensate that salary with the "jobs" you get from them?

Check the max savings you are allowed to have. "Spend" what you have in excess and "store" it somewhere else (e.g. below your pillow). Well honestly I can understand that they don't pay welfare when people have enough savings. I still think you deserve welfare!

If you have to go back to the hospital inpatient you won't be able to work in your current job anymore. What's the use of the job when you get depressed and end up as a mental wreck later? Do you think you would have (mental) health benefits if you choose to take that offer from your municipality?

I don't think there's anyone here who can tell what is best for you, only u can know it what you think is best for you. Unfortunately we only know afterwards if we made the right decisions.
I really have a lot of money. Can't just spend it up until the max I am allowed to have.

Money is not my biggest problem. It's my state of mind. I'm terribly sick. Can't think straight, anxiety and depression. I'm surviving my days rather than living a life. I can't even go to the supermarket without feeling stressed as fuck.

I don't want to go back to the hospital because it didn't fix much when I was there before. Days in there are very boring.

This offer from the municipality, whatever it may be, will hopefully give me a reason to live. Because of the constant let downs in my life are slowly making me insane

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori