A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
You dont have to. You might make a mess either way.

Reactions: Trapped123
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Unfortunately, but as we start dieing process, body muscles will relax, and we might let out our juices. Alot of hanged bodies peed themselves unfortunately.

Not sure if it can be stopped, but the longer you hang, nastier itll get

Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I've had to clean up bodies at my job as a caregiver after someone has passed away. All the muscles relax, so the more empty the bowels the better. I think it would be polite to wear a diaper either way lol

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and AnxietyAttack44
DumbBoi

DumbBoi

May 30, 2020
This is definitely the big thing with me, im pretty sure partial suspension is one the superior forms to go out but its definitely a point of concern knowing that it can be messy for those that find you

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Only working safe solution would be diapers, unfortunately. We cant stop the body

lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

I'm not ok, I'm just good at pretending I am
Mar 22, 2020
Once I tried partial suspension and I failed. My face turned completely purple and blood started to come out from my nose and throught. The leash I used to do it broke at some point, so I'm not quite sure how long I was in partial hanging but it was enough to lose consciousness. I also peed myself, so I would definitely recommend you to use the restroom before you do it. Here's a picture of my face a couple of days after my attempt

Attachments

• 20200515_185154.jpg
    20200515_185154.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Noisette, aminend, BrokenBeing and 2 others
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Once I tried partial suspension and I failed. My face turned completely purple and blood started to come out from my nose and throught. The leash I used to do it broke at some point, so I'm not quite sure how long I was in partial hanging but it was enough to lose consciousness. I also peed myself, so I would definitely recommend you to use the restroom before you do it. Here's a picture of my face a couple of days after my attempt
That looks painful. Are you ok now?

• Love
Reactions: lovelypirategirl and kinzokukae
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
heard that people fast for weeks before ctb but their body still manage to make a mess. it's not necessary because you'll make a mess anyway and it won't matter because your dead but fasting for at least a day and going to the restroom before ctb will probably lessen it or you can try taking laxatives to help you empty your bowel, tried that, sadly, i failed hanging. i think you can have yourself found before your body starts to shit itself,unfortunately,i don't have any idea how long would it take for your body to shit itself after death, anyone knows????

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
it's not necessary, no. (either way it probably won't make a significant difference, and you'll be dead anyway if you succeed)

lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

Mar 22, 2020
That looks painful. Are you ok now?
Hi Mustkeyknow!

Yes, that happened in September last year... it was a long way for recovery, but unfortunately these past few days I've been feeling hopeless again and suicidal.

Thank you for asking! If you ever need to talk, please send me a message :)

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
@lovelypirategirl I'd like to ask you something, but I joined today, I can't PM you

Reactions: lovelypirategirl
lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

Mar 22, 2020
@lovelypirategirl I'd like to ask you something, but I joined today, I can't PM you
Hi dear BrugmansiaFreak!

I tried to PM you as well and wasn't able either to do it :/ I hope it's a temporary problem. I will be more than happy to help you in whatever you need :)

• Hugs
Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Hi dear BrugmansiaFreak!

I tried to PM you as well and wasn't able either to do it :/ I hope it's a temporary problem. I will be more than happy to help you in whatever you need :)

Thank you :)
Maybe I can call u in a few days

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
Besides the fact of making a mess after death. I have found in my personal experience the emptier my stomach is the easier it is for me to try and pass out when i practice. When my stomachs full i get more exploding head feeling.