A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
Sadly I have a lot of thieves in my neighborhood, im wondering if I can just take SN by itself and not have an anti metic? I have the SN with me now
if you dont feel comfortable answering publically please message me i am in a lot of pain...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ladylethal, pole and foreverbroken28
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
I wondered this too because antiemetics are too expensive for me..

Reactions: Ladylethal
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
That would involve a lot of additional discomfort and pain. People have succeeded without, but that is far from anything peaceful.

Reactions: Ladylethal
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
it would be EXTREMELY PAINFUL. People have called the police because of the pain from SN even after taking anti emetics at times. Im sorry but it wouldnt be wise, and you would be putting yourself in more pain, when your already going through the pain of life. you can, its your choice, if you do, id advice going somewhere far from people, and anyone really, in the middle of the forest in a cabin or something; so you dont have the urge to call someone for help or do something, but its gonna slow and painful. hope you can somehow find some sort of anti emetics to ease the pain ;(.

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
how many hours do you think itll take?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It isn't about time it takes to work, it's about being able to hold the damn stuff down. People have died accidentally and also people have been murdered with it in the past. These people were obviously NOT taking antiemetics but do you really want to risk it?

Anyway. If you can't get meto, grab some over-the-counter antiemetics or some weed (preferably both), prepare more than one dose and hope for the best. If you hold the stuff down for 10-15 minutes it's very likely that you will absorb a lethal dose in your body.

Always remember to call 911 if you change your mind.

Reactions: Marianne and Ladylethal
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I'm thinking of overdosing on another drug as well, so if they find me unconcious they won't be able to neciesarily help that problem or know very well what to do, one will be attacking a crucial organ and one will stop me from breathing hopefully

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Also if you have or can get your hands on olanzapine, that's usable as an antiemetic too. Better than anything you would get over-the-counter.

Reactions: pleasethistime and Ladylethal
A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
Thinking about trying to suffocate myself with a plastic bag , ill take my anti pyschotic and try to be super drowsy, i just hope it works, i dont want to wait any longer to end this suffering

Reactions: Inevitable and Ladylethal
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Some anti psychotics are also anti emetics like the olanzapine mentioned above. Which one are you on?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Your antipsychotic appears to be a D2 antagonist like meto is (along with being an antagonist for a whole lot of other dopamine receptors). About 3 times weaker though, and no 5HT3 antagonism. It should work somewhat like domperidone.

Are you getting any EPS (uncontrollable muscle movements) from it? If you don't then you could take a higher dose of it to replace meto. Can you get ondansetron (Zofran)?

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
i think there's some zofran downstairs i can take, i can't get it tonight, have to wait till tomorrow

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Good. Your antipsychotic + zofran could make a very suitable antiemetic.

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I could take a bunch of saphris, that would put me to sleep. If I took 100 mg of saphris plus 20 g sodium nitriate, that should kill me right?
how much saphris and zofran should i take

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nitrite [not nitrate] in @SinisterKid's words. I'll get back to you on the latter. There is a good suicide book on wikibooks that you might wanna take a look at. It talks about antiemetics in general and Zofran too.

Reactions: Barelyhuman
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
İ
Also if you have or can get your hands on olanzapine, that's usable as an antiemetic too. Better than anything you would get over-the-counter.
I have both olanzapin and domperidone. Which one is better? How much olanzapin?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Look it up, i'm not doing the math for you. I failed at it anyway. For the record, a few people I used to know from here have been successful with domperidone.