blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Ok so i sit next to this girl in class. She's above average, organized, and kind. I left all the romance in middle school cuz i didn't have the energy for it. Things are a lot better now, but i still don't wanna deal with relationships rn. But idk, when other guys try to talk to her, it gets me... displeased? I don't particularly like spending time with her, i mean she's just like any normal girl, but yeah that's because i was limiting myself. Honestly, i like her eyes and she reminds me of someone special. I really can live without liking anyone, but this girl, everytime other guys try to talk to her i just don't like it. But it's not jealousy. I don't know what to do. Do i like her? I forgot how crushing on real people feel like.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, waitingforrest, Sanva and 4 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Yeah probably. If you are ready for a relationship, you should make a move. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: GentleJerk, 9BBN and blueclover_.
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Ok so i sit next to this girl in class. She's above average, organized, and kind. I left all the romance in middle school cuz i didn't have the energy for it. Things are a lot better now, but i still don't wanna deal with relationships rn. But idk, when other guys try to talk to her, it gets me... displeased? I don't particularly like spending time with her, i mean she's just like any normal girl, but yeah that's because i was limiting myself. Honestly, i like her eyes and she reminds me of someone special. I really can live without liking anyone, but this girl, everytime other guys try to talk to her i just don't like it. But it's not jealousy. I don't know what to do. Do i like her? I forgot how crushing on real people feel like.
Yeah you like her, and it kind of is jealousy imo but that's normal at this stage, it's because you want her to give you attention instead of others - jealousy is only a problem when you've developed a relationship and there are securities and boundaries and the jealousy is unnecessary and disproportionate. This kind of jealousy is often the first sign of a crush, it's sweet in a way, don't worry about it and ask her out imo.

• Informative
Reactions: GentleJerk, 9BBN and blueclover_.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Yeah you like her, and it kind of is jealousy imo but that's normal at this stage, it's because you want her to give you attention instead of others - jealousy is only a problem when you've developed a relationship and there are securities and boundaries and the jealousy is unnecessary and disproportionate. This kind of jealousy is often the first sign of a crush, it's sweet in a way, don't worry about it and ask her out imo.
This makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I loved one person for a long time and now they're gone, so i guess i have to start over lol. Sucks for me, i don't think she's into girls, nor do i have the balls to talk about it. :"D
Yeah probably. If you are ready for a relationship, you should make a move. I wish you good luck.
Thank you! I get nervous easily these days, so i guess it'll take some time.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, GentleJerk and 9BBN
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
This makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I loved one person for a long time and now they're gone, so i guess i have to start over lol. Sucks for me, i don't think she's into girls, nor do i have the balls to talk about it. :"D

Idk how old you are but as a relative old-timer l still kick myself for the times l was never brave enough to ask a girl out, only to bump into them years later when they're happily married and for them to say "I was totally in love with you at college" or "I waited two years for you to ask me out", definitely ask her imo, the worst that will happen is she'll tell you to fuck off.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, whywere, blueclover_. and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Your post is just so heartwarming to read. I do NOT know it all by no means, BUT being 65 years old, 66 next month, YIKES! I can tell that you deep down like this young lady and would like to get to know her better. When I was in college, went alter in life at the age of 24, I saw a young lady in the food center at the college I went to, and I saw her aways away and BANG! something about her hair, the way she looked, hit me like a ton of bricks and we went out till we graduated, and she moved to another area. BUT it was so AWESOME, as we had so much in common and it was beautiful!

It was NEVER about sex; it was just being with a very close friend who could somehow read my mind and make me happy as I made her happy also.

Go for it and get to know her. what is the very worst, a no? well then one knows BUT I bet 100% that there is a connection that will blossom and both of you will be so happy.

Send you lots of caring and sunny days to take a walk with her and explore the possibilities!

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blueclover_., 9BBN and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
You can never know how you truly feel until you talk with her
If you find the task of approaching her to be intimidating, then try to chat with her in some social media site, then ask her if you can meetup irl.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_. and whywere
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I don't particularly like spending time with her, i mean she's just like any normal girl
going against what everyone else said, to me i don't really think that's what it's like to like someone. but even if you're not entirely sure about your feelings, it doesn't hurt to ask her out & get to know her better.

• Love
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021

You never know if you don't try. Take all the time you need. Go for it buddy :D You only live once, right?

• Love
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Sounds like you're crushing on her and a bit jealous. It doesn't sound like you know much about her. If you don't already talk to her, don't ask her out. Just talk to her, be silly and serious and just try to be normal.

• Love
  • Informative