samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
What option other than to die do I even have?
Got ghosted by everybody, family hates, I a fucking timepass for everyone.....on the verge of being broke, can't talk to anybody...even my best friend is busy, constant feeling of me owing my parents everything even after trying hard to not feel like it.

I can't even fucking go buy groceries from the store coz of the shit ton of anxiety.

Even my fucking university tutors talk shit behind my back, as if he ain't got nothing important to do. Now I got to be scared even when I submit assignments, attend classes?

Why is the world full of fucking cold, disloyal, judgemental, condescending pieces of shit?

If die soon, it would atleast be peaceful, I can afford stuff to go for night-night or partial hanging rn, I've always wanted to do it anyways, why do i feel like I can wait for a bit longer before dying when I also want to end it asap? Hate this feeling more than myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CursedSoul, Journeytoletgo, Deleted member 31858 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and that is just the way that people are. It is such a horrible, unfair world that we live in and it is sad how so much suffering exists. I'm sorry that you are in this situation, I know that it is awful when things just get worse. I have always wanted to die as well, in my case I could never want to live no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: CursedSoul and samishii
Upvote 0
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
this world and it's content is absolute trash, i mean, constant wars, famine, torture, rapes, fucked up people, pretend it isn't happening while having your head up high, focus about yourself, and only give stuff to society, and ofc if you even deviate slightly, you're considered a failure and everyone hates you, i can't wait to get the money to buy fentanyl and leave this shitty world, i wish you the best of luck with your hanging, study it, take time, think throught it, if people are at your house, or not, come to peace with it, and accept it's an inevitable outcome. It doesn't matter how bad people are to you, at least here, we are all a big suffering family, and you are welcome to stop by anytime you want :) <3 take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: samishii
Upvote 0