Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
I just want to get it over with desperately, but it's 2 of my friend's birthdays on the weekend and I wouldn't want to ruin it for them. I was planning to put it off til the start of April but I am hanging on by a thread. I have an OD method planned but Christ almighty I just want to CTB RIGHT NOW. Do I just go ahead and jump from the point I've found? CTB tonight?
I don't feel f'ing anything. I don't care about my closest friends. I just want to leave this world entirely.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Lastravel
R

ryla2090

Student
Feb 22, 2020
Well, if that's the case, then just do it on Monday/Tuesday after the weekend?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Done here, I'm sorry you're struggling so. If you doubt that tonight is a good time, please don't rush things.

Are you sure your OD method is reliable? Do you feel like asking people here whether your plan is a sound one? Same with your jumping point — there are people here who can tell you whether you've chosen a plausible site.

I'm sorry you're in pain. But please be careful not to make your situation worse by trying things that aren't thoroughly thought through. x

Reactions: Done here
Done here

Done here

Motivation is Dead
Feb 17, 2020
@Done here, I'm sorry you're struggling so. If you doubt that tonight is a good time, please don't rush things.

Are you sure your OD method is reliable? Do you feel like asking people here whether your plan is a sound one? Same with your jumping point — there are people here who can tell you whether you've chosen a plausible site.

I'm sorry you're in pain. But please be careful not to make your situation worse by trying things that aren't thoroughly thought through. x
Yeah emotions are high atm I think, I'm probably going to continue with my OD plan in April. I'll make a post about it soon so i can work out the kinks, I did do a ton of research from the posts already here tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul