sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
like if you've had sober hot guys as fwbs and stuff like that, get hit on by cute guys etc does it mean you're hot too? or do cute guys just fuck anything that moves

(asking for myself obv. i've been diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, so i dont know how i look)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: delta.sigma, Suicidebydeath, Adûnâi and 1 other person
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
Yes but interpretation of beauty varies wildly. Not being cliché. A lot of really attractive guys like big women or abnormalities, or whatever someone may consider unattractive. I think the pressure on attractive people to be with other conventionally attractive people leads to this discussion, because I've heard guys get shit on before for their personal taste. I think that is a self conscious/insecurity thing on their end a lot of the time.
It's so much easier said than done but if you can remember you you belong in any circle you find yourself in and want to be a part of, and that the important part is to respect yourself, that comes off as confidence.
That alone can take you to the moon and back in this world.
Im sorry if this response pissed you iff or made you roll your eyes. If i dod, feel free to say so.

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, Meditation guide, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Totally depends on the situation. In some cases some guys just care about sex and will smash anything that moves. But in others they just want a peaceful relationship with a girl thats good to him. And ofcourse theres also guys out there that do not care much for sex and arent even interested in persueing anything.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, carac and buoy
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I am maybe an 8/10 (atleast in my country ). I would pretty much have a one night stand with any single chic regardless of looks if I get the chance (assuming I am also single).
More generally , it's an interplay of culture, biological realities of being a male, the individual, his horniness level on a given day .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
If the guy is thirsty he will fuck anything and I mean it

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: delta.sigma, todeswunsch and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If the guy is thirsty he will fuck anything and I mean it
Aren't all guys by definition "thirsty"? Anyway, this thread makes me feel bad because I'm untouchable.

• Hugs
Reactions: lamargue, Suicidebydeath and Kundalini Guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I think it all depends on the guy, I don't think there's a blanket statement that will cover good looking dudes or ugly guys. I personally have never been comfortable with one night stands, I like the idea of getting to know someone and not just their vagina.
I'm untouchable.
just do what everyone else does and touch yourself

• Yay!
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
But sometimes the vagina is the only redeeming feature...

Hey! I said sometimes, ok? 😜

• Yay!
Reactions: delta.sigma
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Aren't all guys by definition "thirsty"? Anyway, this thread makes me feel bad because I'm untouchable.
If the guy is truly thirsty he will love any woman he sees. It's like this for me sometimes since I have no wife, every passing woman I think about even if not relatively "good looking".

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide and MeltingBrain
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes they do, and guys that aren't cute can be with hot girls too. So I would never compare myself to my partner this way, it seems like a bad method of comparison to me.

As the first poster said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway, so a guy or girl can be cute to someone and not to someone else anyway. I also agree with them that there is social pressure to only be with conventionally attractive people and I think that is bullshit too and I don't care what other people think, of my partner, it's not even a compliment for me if they think they're attractive I just think it's a dumb way to look at things.

But in others they just want a peaceful relationship with a girl thats good to him. And ofcourse theres also guys out there that do not care much for sex and arent even interested in persueing anything.

This is all true, I'm glad there's others that think like this.

As for OP, I'm sorry about your BDD that sucks.

Reactions: BrainShower and tiger b
delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
like if you've had sober hot guys as fwbs and stuff like that, get hit on by cute guys etc does it mean you're hot too? or do cute guys just fuck anything that moves

(asking for myself obv. i've been diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder, so i dont know how i look)
I have BDD too.