• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
It seems that a fair amount of people here have done recreational drugs along with choosing it for a potential suicide method.. I've only done weed, nicotine, codeine, benzos, etc. Not cocaine, meth, heroin, GHB.

The thing is, I heard that hard drugs are a "myth" and not as insanely addictive. I wonder what your experience has been with them.

Would you say they're worth the money.

Reactions: Final Escape and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
drug is just a man-made definition. hard and soft are man-made too, btw I would count benzos to 'hard' drugs. addiction has not very much to do with the title of the drug (ie soft/hard), it depends on the person and the usage of the substance. one can get screwed by weed, another one can get screwed by the insane withdrawal symptoms of alcohol, benzos or GHB...

I have some experience with 'hard drugs', and all I can say is that it really depends on you...on your situation, on the fuckin time span in your life you take them. but yes, there's a craving you better don't underestimate. it plays with your clear thinking if you're too weak, and it seems like human race is very weak to good feelings lol.

That also depends on usage etc.
For me every 'drug' that actually is OBTAINABLE in this strict world, focused on progress and benefits for others, is worth its money, but the whole shit should be different. I wouldn't say go legalize everything, but I also wouldn't say "go start a drug war that costs money and lifes and no one really gets profit or success from it". I wouldn't pay an unrealistic/'unfair' amount of money for drugs. my point of view is not that important because I'm completely screwed and I only find peace in consuming sedating stuff, like opiates benzos weed etc.

For ctb, drug overdose may seem like the best way, but it's NOT. many ppl dying from that have a hard time killing themselves, they ain't going for that one special suicide OD, they just live this lifestyle until 'shit' happens. if you have the money for it, it's worth it, since it's a lot of fun (for me lol), but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. this world is hell and not really worth the good feelings you have for some hours...if you want a future you will regret it. but if you don't have anything to loose anymore, you can spend your money whatever way you want.

dying from OD/respiratory depression may be a cliché death, but in my ears it sounds very beautiful. I like it :) it's easy, and lazy...but I deserve a painful death to make atonement. so I'm just gonna live this lifestyle til it's time to ctb, maybe I'm taking some benzos to ease my mind while hanging/drowning my goddamn corpse

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and chrijo
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I did heroin (injecting and smoking) for about four years recreationally when younger, and also did amphetamines, coke, benzos and pretty much all the rest.

I never got addicted (to any of it) - but a lot of those using did. I lost my best friend to a heroin overdose after she relapsed. And I have a friend in his forties who still wrestles with using to coming clean to using. At the moment, he's clean and doing well. He's been especially protective of me and after flirting with oxy a few years back - warned me that even though I had never become addicted - I could still easily do so and not not fuck up what I have. He meant my family and future.

I found out a couple of years back that I carry a gene which makes gives me a lower risk for addiction so that explains a lot.

My method is probably a whacked up speedball then hanging.

C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I think they do. Seen the difference between those who do some pot and those who do meth. The meth folks go to far more extremes to get that high in my opinion.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Opiates are a different kettle of fish. Couple of years ago I injured my finger, pretty minor but I did need surgery, when I did a catch up with my doctor a few weeks later I told him the pain was still there but nothing crazy, he gave me a prescription for some pain meds (opiates) and it was an absolute shit tonne of them. Dude I'm all good !

S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
i read a article drug called gray death it can kill you worth 15$

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It seems that a fair amount of people here have done recreational drugs along with choosing it for a potential suicide method.. I've only done weed, nicotine, codeine, benzos, etc. Not cocaine, meth, heroin, GHB.

The thing is, I heard that hard drugs are a "myth" and not as insanely addictive. I wonder what your experience has been with them.

I don't think there's a huge difference between some of the legal meds they prescribe, and the stuff u can get from the illegal dealer. The meds made to be handed out by doctors might be cleaner and more pure is all.

I have only tried crystal meth, as far as hard drugs. It was insanely addictive for me so I stopped quickly into it because I got scared. Coming off meth was more painful than the prescribed version. I would say that it's impossible not to develop dependence on certain drugs because your brain will make adjustments if u use it frequently enough and long enough.

I think that some people are more susceptible to certain substances, this is why not everyone who uses the same substance will have problems with it. It's more like u bump onto a substance and you're unaware how dangerous that one is for u. Then there's people who get hooked on just about anything they try and use more than one drug. It depends on the person and the substance wether it will become a problem for u. Drugs by themselves are not inherently addictive.

Last edited:
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

A lot of people are unaware that they're addicted to a substance and unaware of the damage that's already been done. People also claim that they've mastered dancing with a drug and that the drug isn't so bad which is them laying groundwork to continue getting high because they're addicted and an addict.

Reactions: TheCrow
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
When I was in school, I looked in a dormmate's tiny fridge's freezer and saw a vial of drugs frozen solid. ... ...