CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Reality interact human worse need a voided much possible. Nature human terrible cause suffering each other.

Tell you thing world bad imagine 7 billion more all selfi not care cruelty each other, insane world not understand what people think good in.

Some poor kind try good poor only see betray attack backstab. This world jungle pretend look civil all lie fake.

Example me try good friendly all life try help get only suffer no matter what person all get suffer attack backstab betray. Reach point say not going do thing anyone. All suffer all happen them, try best get bad. Devote self other only get betray even die injury say nothing. Before say want kind other before leave now say not exist Want.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, artificial_ineptness, Tiny Little Tree and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many people can be very cruel and they just create more suffering. Often the way that people behave just makes me want to leave this world even more. I would always prefer to be alone that be around others and I'm just so tired of enduring this existence. This world really is a horrible place and anyone who has a positive view towards the world is in denial of reality. Leaving this world behind will always be the best thing possible.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Dead Meat and CTB Dream
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Many people can be very cruel and they just create more suffering. Often the way that people behave just makes me want to leave this world even more. I would always prefer to be alone that be around others and I'm just so tired of enduring this existence. This world really is a horrible place and anyone who has a positive view towards the world is in denial of reality. Leaving this world behind will always be the best thing possible.
I'm sorry you're going through another rough patch, and human interaction can be jarring at times. Society is far from perfect, it's true. I hope you get some peace.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat