Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
I don't know much about the process of funerals, but I'm not sure if they'd accept a disfigured body. I'm planning on blowing my head clean off with a shotgun, should I get my hands on one. But would a funeral home accept me even with a blown-off head? Would I still be able to be cremated?

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, death137 and 1 other person
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
Yes, they would, especially if cremation was chosen. They would also still perform a burial, just with a closed casket.

Reactions: death137
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I don't know much about the process of funerals, but I'm not sure if they'd accept a disfigured body. I'm planning on blowing my head clean off with a shotgun, should I get my hands on one. But would a funeral home accept me even with a blown-off head? Would I still be able to be cremated?

Thank you.
Please be mindful that people have survived a shotgun wound to the head; albeit there was not much of a face left in the aftermath. If you are interested, there was a short video posted on the forum which documented such an instance.

In respect to funerals, they will accept bodied or disembodied human parts. As mentioned by @russlinjimmies, a closed casket funeral would be the outcome.

With cremation, it really does not matter if the corpse is intact or not.

Finally, I do hope you will reconsider your method of choice as many will be traumatized, including members of your family.

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Finally, I do hope you will reconsider your method of choice as many will be traumatized, including members of your family.
I'm not sure if this will make me seem like a psychopath or what, but part of me wants that. I want to go do it and have my faceless, rotting corpse laying in a ditch, as to communicate "This is what happens when people are abused and shunned by society." And if people get traumatized by that... maybe they'll do their part to prevent others from ending up like I did.

Also worth mentioning: I'd much prefer to drift off to sleep with some Nembutal, but since that's illegal in the dictatorship known as the United States, I'll have to do it the hard way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Dead Meat, death137 and 2 others