• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I give other dating apps a chance and damn it really can always get worse. Some of them even have gamification elements. It is such a shit show.

Do you think dating apps are on purpose that way? Most people complain about them. How much is greed a factor? How much the behavior of the people who use them? And the massive imbalance of genders.

I am uncertain. But I think 80% is greed. The other factors the rest.

I mean if you found your dream significant other after a short time they would not be needed anymore.

The only thing that comforts me is: how much platforms like Parship cost. 60 bucks a month. That's insane.

I was ghosted by a female banker recently. Man no more worries about money anymore. Lol. I really tried to please her but she acted uninterested. This was the woman I was the most interested in from all my matches thus far. But I think the distance was too large.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Shareholders, suits, boardrooms, etc. you are the product and they profit off you. If their end goal was what was implied they would go out of business. There business models are crumbling anyway because nearly all the women are going for top percentile of men on the app and generally on most of them guys have to pay. Why would anyone play a rigged game?

So that's the two main reasons why their share prices (and "goodness") are dropping: people being delusional and corporate greed.

Reactions: noname223
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
always profit. the algorithm is a joke. the results will repeatedly show you the same people as well no matter how many times you swiped left or right. some people do get lucky, but that's because they're doing most of the effort, not the app itself.

good luck with it. maybe you'll get lucky one day.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
No for-profit company cares about its customers, it's all about money.

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
in the beginning their main focus is probably set on assisting people in finding their success on their app to build a reputation tor themselves as a company.

once a reputation has been set, their main focus will shift over to making money.

at one point some sort of stupid system, for which a person has a pay, is made that doesn't allow you to properly make use of the app.

or well, that is in my experience. i've used several dating apps and i've paid for a couple of them and it seems to be somewhat beneficial once you've got a subscription but it remains very stupid.

we might be in the times of using the internet for everything but with all the pay-to-'play' systems it seems to be more effective to go old school and approach someone in reallife.

only downside is that a majority of the people have gone socially awkward due to the fact that doing things on the internet has gotten easier and more of a habit.