• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
I recently practiced hanging, full as well as partial. With partial I managed to lose contiousness once, but was not able to recplate it. With full the pain when stepping of is unbearable. Anyone any succes with taking lots of benzos in advance to overcome this?

Reactions: marchshift and davidtorez
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know...but I do have a friend who takes maybe 20 benzos at a time to give herself a break from mental illness - then in that state she attempts suicide. She herself doesn't want to die.

If you take a lot of benzos you might fall asleep for a long time, so maybe there is a magic amount of benzos to reduce SI.

Worth a try I think...

Weirdly with celebrity suicides/hanging some of them were on cocaine. Cocaine makes me happier but also maybe calmer so maybe that's why... Maybe cocaine and alcohol might help...

Reactions: davidtorez and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Upvote 0
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I think just plain old getting drunk will tone down SI quite a lot.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and LittleJem
Upvote 0
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Benzodiazepiner didn´t work for me anyway to overcome the survival instict - I just fell asleep.

Reactions: 333s
Upvote 0