• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I think this might all have to happen for me soon here. I'm trying to at least make it through the week and am thinking about going to the ER and hopefully get benzos, but can that effect the N if I do it?

Reactions: Boochky
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I've been reading around here it might. I have N. I take 1mg of clozazepam at night. I also have Valium I sometimes take as needed during the day. I will cut out the diazepam for sure but the nightly clonzepam will be a tough one as I've been on it for years. I'm hoping if I don't take it 24 hours before N I will be fine. However I think it's my tolerance that will hurt me. How much N do you have? I have a double dose I believe so I think it's good I have extra. I also think it may take longer to work.

Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..🤕
Aug 15, 2018
It has some cross-tolerance but not enough that it wont be effective enough. Except Flurazepam that's why many users took Flurazepam when Pentobarbital became switched for benzodiazepines. That was back in the 60's. Flurazepam or brand name Dalmane is now not much used anymore but I like it very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brainpain
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I told A that I was on benzos and he said to discontinue them for 3 weeks before using the N.

Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..🤕
Aug 15, 2018
I told A that I was on benzos and he said to discontinue them for 3 weeks before using the N.

Thats indeed the best way. But for some heavy users not possible i'm talking about the people who are using it over 20 years every night. They need an extra bottle

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I would have thought benzos would enhance N as they both depress the CNS.
I would have thought benzos would enhance N as they both depress the CNS.
Edit - after reading the above link regarding interactions I don't see any evidence that benzos would retard the effects of N. In fact, isn't it true that the methods used in chemical executions in the States use benzos in addition to pentibarbitol?

Last edited: