• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Traits!
But I'm also everything also, so it's kinda hard to be concrete about npd traits. 😂 Are you NPD?

Last edited:
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I've identified some traits but no, not the disorder. What traits do you have?🤗

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
But, it's not to be mean to others. It's often unintentional. Npd is more like a protection mechanism to cope with internal pain. That can make others believe you are mean on purpose, which is not the case! Sorry if you fiend yourself struggeling with this. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
But, it's not to be mean to others. It's often unintentional. Npd is more like a protection mechanism to cope with internal pain. That can make others believe you are mean on purpose, which is not the case! Sorry if you fiend yourself struggeling with this. ❤️
MDD is my demon 😁 it's actually double depression. PDD+MDD ❤️

Which makes it unbereable and treatment resistant 🤩

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hmmmf well where should I start 😂. I can switch from loving someone to hating them in a minute. Which has been a constant struggel. Because it's irrational. That has taken alot of work. Perfectionism. Overconfidence.
What? Treatment resistant? How, and why? You never feel happy feelings ever or glimpses of light

• Hugs
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I have perfectionism as well. For me it's basically being very shitty with myself, not with others 😋💘

ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I'm very sorry about that ❤️

What? Why? How?
3 more days to go 🥰

My father is a sociopath and he was really fucking inhumane to me and I internalised that. My mother just didn't give a shit.

So yeah, learn self-love in that situation.

I'm very loving and affectionate to others though. Idk where that came from but at least I developed that.

• Hmph!
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
3 more days to go 🥰

My father is a sociopath and he was really fucking inhumane to me and I internalised that.
Oh Noooooo. 🥺Stop having him in your life? Have you gotten help therapy?

• Hugs
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Oh Noooooo. 🥺Stop having him in your life? Have you gotten help therapy?
Yes. I've cut him off for years. Tried meds, therapy. But I won't take it anymore.

Enough is enough

• Aww..
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I have perfectionism as well. For me it's basically being very shitty with myself, not with others 😋💘
Your worthy! You are you. Your father is someone else! Screw him.
3 more days to go 🥰

My father is a sociopath and he was really fucking inhumane to me and I internalised that. My mother just didn't give a shit.

So yeah, learn self-love in that situation.

I'm very loving and affectionate to others though. Idk where that came from but at least I developed that.
You are!! Hold on to that!!! Don't give up! 🥂🌹
Yes. I've cut him off for years. Tried meds, therapy. But I won't take it anymore.

Enough is enough
Oh well, that sucks!

Oh well, that sucks!
But very understandable with your feelings and your pain ❤️

• Love
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I wish I had it.Not caring what others think and never getting offended by anything, believing you're always right... it sounds more like a superpower than a disorder.

Instead I've got ocd and believe everything I do is wrong and always care too much about other people's opinion and get offended so easily to the point others bad behavior or insults can change my whole day's mood for the worse

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, LeperGnome and ve.nin
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I wish I had it.Not caring what others think and never getting offended by anything, believing you're always right... it sounds more like a superpower than a disorder.

Instead I've got ocd and believe everything I do is wrong and always care too much about other people's opinion and get offended so easily to the point others bad behavior or insults can change my whole day's mood for the worse
I also believe everything I do is wrong 🤗

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Your sweet 😂❤️ but, thats not completely how NPD is! NPD do care!

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Maybe your right. Idk I'm not a doctor.🙃 I feel for you @CPY00. I Wish you felt better 💗
Sometimes I don't like to much diagnoses talks always, feels sometimes like it puts people in boxes. But at the same time we need it to. To be Abel to work with the root of the problems and hopefully make positive changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPY
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Your probably right then. Idk I'm not a doctor.🙃 I feel for you @CPY00. I Wish you felt better 💗
Sometimes I don't like to much diagnoses talks always, feels sometimes like it puts people in boxes. But at the same time we need it to. To be Abel to work with the root of the problems and hopefully make positive change
very true 🤗

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
I dunno what I have honestly. I'm 33 male and i'm a mystery.. mentally and physically. Shrink doesn't think I have depression nowadays. Leaning towads personality disorder and has no clue what.

I have a lot of health issues that I felt kept me from developing interpersonal connections, going out, building a life... but I believe there is a lot more to it than that. I can go from loving someone to not caring much. When I feel ugly or shitty, it projects to the other person...I feel unworthy or something like that, but it's not entirely that. Maybe it has something to do with not feeling as desired. I can not for the life of me maintain a normal relationship. My mood and feelings change way too often. and It hurets other people and myself. I don't every try to manipulate people and I never have ill intentions.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

Oh well, that sucks!

But very understandable when you feeling the way you do and with the pain❤️

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
My mother has it. It was very difficult for me as an autistic child with a mom who is highly narcissistic. I had high affective empathy but narcissists do not. They do however have higher cognitive empathy so they can read others better but they can't actually experience how it might feel for u when they hurt u, or it's more like they know they hurt u but they don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower and SenseOfLoss
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My mother has it. It was very difficult for me as an autistic child with a mom who is highly narcissistic. I had high affective empathy but narcissists do not. They do however have higher cognitive empathy so they can read others better but they can't actually experience how it might feel for u when they hurt u, or it's more like they know they hurt u but they don't care.
What's affective empathy? How do you know if you have it or not?