Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Do any of you guys fear what comes after death? I'm terrified of going some place bad I've been an awful and disgusting person since childhood...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and sadworld
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
No because i dont believe in afterlife

Reactions: StuFin, sadworld and KleinerWolf
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Do any of you guys fear what comes after death? I'm terrified of going some place bad I've been an awful and disgusting person since childhood...
I want to say I don't think you are awful at all; you were the first person who saw my posts and reached out to comfort me. That means a lot to me. And I do fear what comes after/ I like to think that the best parts of ourselves are past the gates. I feel like this world has brought out pain and it is easy to succumb to the bad parts of humanity- I like to think we are more than this pain here.

Reactions: sadworld
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I want to say I don't think you are awful at all; you were the first person who saw my posts and reached out to comfort me. That means a lot to me. And I do fear what comes after/ I like to think that the best parts of ourselves are past the gates. I feel like this world has brought out pain and it is easy to succumb to the bad parts of humanity- I like to think we are more than this pain here.

Do you think there's an afterlife?

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I only fear that I'll be reborn

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat and TripleA
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's pointless to be scared of the afterlife because if there's something terrible (hell) waiting for us, there's nothing we can do to avoid it. (unless you wanna become a christian, have a family, work +60 hours per week, etc. I mean, they say if you don't sin something better is coming! Heaven! Yeah sure... bullshit)
I'm just scared of the pain tolerance I'll need to CTB. My SI hates pain so it'll be really hard to log out from this world.

Reactions: voyager, Salt, sadworld and 1 other person
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
It's pointless to be scared of the afterlife because if there's something terrible (hell) waiting for us, there's nothing we can do to avoid it. (unless you wanna become a christian, have a family, work +60 hours per week, etc. I mean, they say if you don't sin something better is coming! Heaven! Yeah sure... bullshit)
I'm just scared of the pain tolerance I'll need to CTB. My SI hates pain so it'll be really hard to log out from this world.

You don't think hell and everything else is real?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't believe in after life,
But the eternal void / non-existence is unfamiliar enough to make me question it

Reactions: voyager and sadworld
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I don't believe in after life,
But the eternal void is unfamiliar enough to make me question it

You think when we die that's it? Why do you think we exist at all?

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You don't think hell and everything else is real?

I don't.
However, if they're real, I might end up in hell because I commited lots of small sins and there's nothing I can do to avoid it. It's pointless to get mad about it.
I'll see what happens after death once I'm dead. (probably eternal darkness and nothingness; peace)

Reactions: TripleA
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I don't.
However, if they're real, I might end up in hell because I commited lots of small sins and there's nothing I can do to avoid it. It's pointless to get mad about it.
I'll see what happens after death once I'm dead. (probably eternal darkness and nothingness; peace)

You're not scared of hell? Why do you think we're all here?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You think when we die that's it? Why do you think we exist at all?

Evolution,
Sexual intercourse,
Cell reproduce and multiplying,
Development of the brain.

however we are all making assumptions here so no one knows for sure

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
You don't think hell or a scary place is real?

Not really. But if there is a Hell then I'd actually be hopeful because that means God could someday eliminate Hell and bring everybody to Heaven if he wanted to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat, KleinerWolf and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

The best answer to your second question is: I, and nobody else (at least alive) knows.
We might be an alien experiment, be part of a simulation, maybe the bible is Wrong and the Coran is right, maybe we're nonsense in this random and strange universe, etc.
If there's a God watching us, let me tell you, he's really mean. Just look at the things that happen in this world! That's why I can't believe in fairy tales.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
However one thing I cannot explain,
I come across some vegan "propagandas" the other day

I'm aware how cruelty works and what it's like and I try to be vegetarian when I can,

but in this documentary in a slaughterhouse, the cattle is crying in a confined cage with visible tears dropping down from his eyes,
and the activist sit next to him.

It just makes me question reincarnation slightly,
To think that cows can sense/understand what they are getting into.

freaky.

But then again I don't remember my past life so why should I believe it u know?

BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Do you think there's an afterlife?
I like to think there's something we just never knew of- and I like to think that this is the worst place we will have to be. I believe that the end is filled with love. It's hard to accept it any other way for me. I think

• Hugs
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Only thing i fear is the pain SN could cause...since theres such conflicting experiences...

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
If your belief in an afterlife is causing you distress then maybe find something different to believe in.

Hell only exists in your mind. Frankly, a punitive afterlife makes no sense if you think about it. For example, consider an ordinary person who makes some careless mistake or is reckless in their youth - eternal punishment and damnation INCENTIVISES a life of crime and debauchery. You're going to hell no matter what now, so you might as well enjoy it!

Christianity tries to fix this loophole by offering salvation for those who repent, except that now you can just repent on your deathbed no matter how terrible a person you have been.

If you genuinely are afraid of hell, then you can either A) repent and be guaranteed forgiveness for literally anything - or else B) you might as well just roll with it and enjoy the rest of your life because what have you got to lose?