snuffcore

snuffcore

don’t forget those days that overflowed with love.
Jun 30, 2020
Sometimes I feel tempted to fake a successful attempt just to see how people that aren't in physical proximity to me would react. It'd be a cruel thing to do I guess, and I'm obviously not going to do it, but once I CBT for real I'll have no way of knowing who actually cared about me, so...

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
To an extent, I did something like this, at least with people from the internet few years back.
I disappeared from some social medias after telling them I may end up offing myself... The sad truth his, they start to worry and care, for the time while you are away. After they realize you are alive, they stop caring as much. I wouldn't say it's cruel, it seems like you just want some answers on how some things can be out there.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this reminds me of a thing. but i remember vague details. someone was dying and they wanted to have their funeral before their death so everyone could be there and what not. that honestly doesnt sound like a bad idea. id like to do that.
it might even help loved ones come to terms with things and get closure. (not suicide but the person dying in general)

Reactions: darkghost and Deleted member 19276
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Why fake it when I can use the real thing?

Reactions: darkghost and Deleted member 19276
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I'd take my death if I had the resources and the know hpw to escape this place and start over somewhere better. But given the current situations it would be impossible now.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276