• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Been feeling even more depressed these days.
I am still not ready to ctb yet so there is a need for me to find ways to keep myself sane. Seen people talking about how antidepressants have made them feel more suicidal or screwed their lives. I took antidepressants before and from what I remembered, I felt even more depressed.

I don't know what will help me at this rate so I wonder if I should try antidepressants again

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 10475 and Beautifulletdown
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
No. The only thing that helps me at all is cannabis.

Reactions: cherub and StillWaiting
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
The thing about med is that it's just trial and error, which can be tiring and frustrating. I've been on so many antidepressants over the years, Prozac is the only one that's kinda helped. My suicidal thoughts aren't as intense on it, and it gave me a bit more energy but I was still incredibly sad.

If you feel like it'll help, it's worth trying and seeing how it goes this time around.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
The thing about med is that it's just trial and error, which can be tiring and frustrating. I've been on so many antidepressants over the years, Prozac is the only one that's kinda helped. My suicidal thoughts aren't as intense on it, and it gave me a bit more energy but I was still incredibly sad.

If you feel like it'll help, it's worth trying and seeing how it goes this time around.
Thanks for the information.
Are you still taking it or have you stopped taking them ?
My parents don't like the idea of me taking them so. Cant afford to get them without my parents help since I am still studying in an university

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
My guess would be that if they helped people taking them would not frequent this forum.

Reactions: astro, CatLove56, cherub and 3 others
Quitter

Quitter

Sep 4, 2019
Sertraline made me unable to feel much emotions, so it kinda worked, until it stopped working. Bupropion is much better, it gives me physical energy to do things, but obviously didn't fix my fucked up thinking or brain fog/attention span.

• Hugs
Reactions: StillWaiting
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I would say that if the alternative is suicide go ahead and trial some meds. But personally the only antidepressant i've tried worth using at all is Selegine snorted intranasally. However it has the side effect of insomnia, so without sleeping meds the benefit is negated.

Everybody is different though, but if you're hellbent on suicide otherwise, I think going all in with meds is worth trying out, without having high expectations about how it might change your life.

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Sertraline made me unable to feel much emotions, so it kinda worked, until it stopped working. Bupropion is much better, it gives me physical energy to do things, but obviously didn't fix my fucked up thinking or brain fog/attention span.
I was hoping to fix my brain fog but not sure if anyone here actually get to fix it.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Prozac worked for me the first time.

We'll see if it works again in the coming weeks and months.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I tried effexor a few months ago. It seemed to reduce my anxiety, not completely, but seemed to put a cap on how extreme my anxiety would get. After about 4 or 5 months use, I then stopped as I think they're too dangerous for long-term use.