nottheend

nottheend

When will enough be enough!!
Sep 8, 2021
Anyone had a DMT breakthrough?

X

xrayyankee

Apr 16, 2022
Lol! Wow this is an old thread but I'd still like to respond, hopefully that's not weird.

I smoked DMT last spring, took a sprinkle and topped it over a small bowl of weed. I inhaled and held it in as long as I could, didn't feel anything until I breathed out. A few seconds later I fell back. I remember bits and pieces of the trip, and yes I did have a full break thru. I remember the entire room turning blue and seeing stars, you could just reach out and touch them they were so close, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I also remember being in the desert with fire all around, when I looked up I could see a body of water on the ceiling. Emotionally, the trip was a ride. I remember fluctuating between fear, happiness and confusion. Towards the end of the trip, I felt a sense of unity and like everything would be okay. Sometimes I wonder what death feels like and I remember accounts of hospice nurses saying that when someone is near death, there body releases the same chemicals that are released during a DMT trip and the patient hallucinates. I wish I could incorporate DMT into CBT somehow, I feel like it would be an amazing experience, and just how I want to spend my last few moments on this earth.

My advice- pick a good song, you only need one. A dmt trip is quick. I picked Light My Fire by The Doors, how fitting.

Angie
☮️

Reactions: Feeding Pigeons, whatevs, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
nottheend

nottheend

When will enough be enough!!
Sep 8, 2021
Lol! Wow this is an old thread but I'd still like to respond, hopefully that's not weird.

I smoked DMT last spring, took a sprinkle and topped it over a small bowl of weed. I inhaled and held it in as long as I could, didn't feel anything until I breathed out. A few seconds later I fell back. I remember bits and pieces of the trip, and yes I did have a full break thru. I remember the entire room turning blue and seeing stars, you could just reach out and touch them they were so close, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I also remember being in the desert with fire all around, when I looked up I could see a body of water on the ceiling. Emotionally, the trip was a ride. I remember fluctuating between fear, happiness and confusion. Towards the end of the trip, I felt a sense of unity and like everything would be okay. Sometimes I wonder what death feels like and I remember accounts of hospice nurses saying that when someone is near death, there body releases the same chemicals that are released during a DMT trip and the patient hallucinates. I wish I could incorporate DMT into CBT somehow, I feel like it would be an amazing experience, and just how I want to spend my last few moments on this earth.

My advice- pick a good song, you only need one. A dmt trip is quick. I picked Light My Fire by The Doors, how fitting.

Angie
☮️
Thank you for sharing angie