nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
Hey, if anyone wants to went you can dm on my discord "frostyj." we can chat vc play video games whatever. I'll listen to you and if you want I'll give you my opinion and advice.

Pachy

Pachy

The Unfortunate Son
Oct 19, 2023
Hey i'm looking for someone to talk to. Do you mind if I message you? My username is pachyderm

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Hey, if anyone wants to went you can dm on my discord "frostyj." we can chat vc play video games whatever. I'll listen to you and if you want I'll give you my opinion and advice.
It won't let me message you

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I would love to talk with you all! My disc name is gigag33rt

willowisnotpillow

willowisnotpillow

just a little schizo :p
Jun 23, 2023
hi, i would like to talk, my discord is xwxwxw_

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No offense...but you only registered this Tuesday.
How can users be sure you can be trusted?

Maybe you should interact a bit more in the community first or join the chat.

Reactions: Foreverix
nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023

ah, yeah you do have a point. but it's your choice if you want to trust me or not. there is not really anything bad I could do if we only talk on discord. :)

Also by the way, could you perhaps explain the chat to me? I don't really understand what it's for and how you use it.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
ah, yeah you do have a point. but it's your choice if you want to trust me or not. there is not really anything bad I could do if we only talk on discord. :)

Also by the way, could you perhaps explain the chat to me? I don't really understand what it's for and how you use it.
You just go there and say hi/hello/joehoe ...or whatever you like. General chat is for general talk obviously .NSFW you can talk about sex/ sh / everything you wouldn't want your mom to read . 40+ chat speaks for itself. But you can join regardless

nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
You just go there and say hi/hello/joehoe ...or whatever you like. General chat is for general talk obviously .NSFW you can talk about sex/ sh / everything you wouldn't want your mom to read . 40+ chat speaks for itself. But you can join regardless
oh, thanks a bunch

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie