L

LionDad

After all this time? Always.
Aug 23, 2024
I've ordered SN from DMC but the tracker doesn't work, is this normal?

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Personally I used the 17 track site. After a while no more updates on this site. I continued to follow the shipment on the website of my country's post office.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Trav1989, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
L

LionDad

Aug 23, 2024
Personally I used the 17 track site. After a while no more updates on this site. I continued to follow the shipment on the website of my country's post office.
I'm using that but it just tells me the number can't be found- I may just be being impatient

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I'm using that but it just tells me the number can't be found- I may just be being impatient
I waited four days before getting a tracking on 17 track. If you are in US, I assume it's longer than if you are in Europe.

L

LionDad

Aug 23, 2024
I waited four days before getting a tracking on 17 track. If you are in US, I assume it's longer than if you are in Europe.
I'll hang on for now, I'm in England

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and maynoname
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
Let me know how it goes if you okay to. I am yet to get the courage to order as mess up online stuff ALL the god dam time. Only yesterday i double paid and am £100 out of pocket because of it!! I really wish i was more capable with that stuff as SN is the method of choice for me although i have sooo much amitriptyline to hand but the source would be sooo crushed if I used it for CTB !! Anyway I digress i hope you receive information soon

L

LionDad

Aug 23, 2024
Let me know how it goes if you okay to. I am yet to get the courage to order as mess up online stuff ALL the god dam time. Only yesterday i double paid and am £100 out of pocket because of it!! I really wish i was more capable with that stuff as SN is the method of choice for me although i have sooo much amitriptyline to hand but the source would be sooo crushed if I used it for CTB !! Anyway I digress i hope you receive information soon
It's updated overnight and is now on its way.

If you follow the breadcrumbs across the threads and find dmc, it's quite easy to order. If you're struggling with it, I read on here that if you WhatsApp them they'll send you a link with your currency's amount

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and complex
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
It's updated overnight and is now on its way.

If you follow the breadcrumbs across the threads and find dmc, it's quite easy to order. If you're struggling with it, I read on here that if you WhatsApp them they'll send you a link with your currency's amount
Hey I am horrifically bad at this stuff & made multiple mistakes but with DMC, I used paysend. And when I still botched that from not knowing what I was doing, I just really suck at all this, DMC already had all my order information like quantity & address etc & were kind enough to send me a paysend request for the right amount to idiot proof it for me so I didn't have to mess around with currency converters or anything difficult (for me, clearly not for normal people). It was so unbelievably generous & helpful, especially when lots of people take tech skills for granted & don't always have patience for people who don't. I spoke to them through email at the start but then through WhatsApp & they confirmed my order within seconds & it honestly made me cry with relief to have someone take care of something I couldn't do for myself, when I really really needed it. If you ask for help, the worst they can do is say no. They repeatedly told me my questions weren't the dumbest & treated me with empathy & kindness. It still wouldn't hurt to be ordering it for what they advertise it for, they've been stung a bit in the past. Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, opheliaoveragain, ETgirl and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I did an expedited shipping order and the tracking seems to be going normally. Scheduled to arrive next week. I've heard reports of it arriving in a hard brick rather than a grandular powder.

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I did an expedited shipping order and the tracking seems to be going normally. Scheduled to arrive next week. I've heard reports of it arriving in a hard brick rather than a grandular powder.
Yes it totally surprised me, it's hard.

W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
I ordered from DMC over two days ago but have still not received tracking information. I did expedited shipping. Should I be worried?

L

LionDad

Aug 23, 2024
I ordered from DMC over two days ago but have still not received tracking information. I did expedited shipping. Should I be worried?
Mine arrived today, the tracking was a bit all over the place throughout. If you're concerned, I'd suggest sending them a message; from what I've read on here, their very helpful

DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
No one can post sources fully by name publicly as it goes against site rules.
I understand what you're saying. But this was not what I'm asking for. My question is what is a DMC? Is DMC an online store? or a dark web store? or is it a drug? Or is it a method? What DMC is short for? DMC is an acronym for what?

justamirror

justamirror

center and blind
Aug 17, 2024
I understand what you're saying. But this was not what I'm asking for. My question is what is a DMC? Is DMC an online store? or a dark web store? or is it a drug? Or is it a method? What DMC is short for? DMC is an acronym for what?
use search function on this site

we have approximately 67 billion threads about sources every day being commented on or made. Not even suppose to happen ideally ....

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Plato'sCaveDweller
DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
use search function on this site

we have approximately 67 billion threads about sources every day being commented on or made. Not even suppose to happen ideally ....
Thanks for the advice! I will! But are their threads about sources for Cyanide?