W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
Do packages from DMC require a signature by the USPS? Regular shipping, not expedited fyi

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Haven't seen it mentioned.

Reactions: wanttodie12345
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
Haven't seen it mentioned.
Thanks! I'm crossing my fingers! I requested tracking updates and received a notice that the package requires a signature, but couldn't find any more info, hoping it's just a autogenerated notice

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Posting a section of the DarkNet Bible since I think it'd be relevant. The DarkNet Bible is a resource to order drugs online so I think all the same ideas apply here.

Should I sign for the package/mail if asked to?
Depends on your jurisdiction. Some require it as a prerequisite to police action, others don't.

Yet, if a CD (controlled delivery) is in place to happen, you're going to get arrested. Maybe not at that point in time if you refuse to sign, but it will happen. If they have made the decision to CD you, they aren't gonna let you off the hook if you refuse to sign. Not signing will suspicious too.

Also, signing for a package doesn't make you guilty. Its the courts job to prove that you asked for the package, and signing for a package does not prove this.

The only reason postal services have you sign is to say that you received the package, and that they have done their job. It's a standard practice, especially for international mail and deliveries.

So why are there so many people on the "don't Sign" boat? Not signing make you feel like you have a say in the most dangerous part of the darknet process. People are paranoid and anxious, and want a say in what's happening around them. Once the package is out however, there is little any person can do against any LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) intervention.

What is a Controlled Delivery?

This is an attempt to accept a package containing drugs to obtain a solid reason for a search of your home to be conducted. They get you to accept the package and they believe that this is reasonable cause to believe you ordered the package and knew it was coming. Just because a package requires a signature does not mean it is in anyway a CD.

How do people get CD'ed?

This can happen in many ways. They may order a bulk amount of product from abroad. LE may have noticed an influx of packages from the same person and inspect one and profile you for a while. You are more likely to get CD'ed when ordering large amounts from another country. Domestic packages of a smaller quantity are very unlikely to get caught, and if its a personal amount, you will more likely get a love letter and that will be the end of it. They may start monitoring your mail.

tl;dr I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like the best option is to just sign it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wanttodie12345
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Sn is a legal substance even if you have to sign for it who cares, you have a right to buy anything legal, it's nobody's business what you are using it for whether it's curing meats or something else. Plus do you think the overworked employees at the usps give a damn what's in your package, just that it got to you.

Reactions: GoatHerder and wanttodie12345
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
Sn is a legal substance even if you have to sign for it who cares, you have a right to buy anything legal, it's nobody's business what you are using it for whether it's curing meats or something else. Plus do you think the overworked employees at the usps give a damn what's in your package, just that it got to you.
True. I need to calm down. I'm still hoping they don't actually require a signature and just put it in the mailbox so my housemates don't ask questions.

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
True. I need to calm down. I'm still hoping they don't actually require a signature and just put it in the mailbox so my housemates don't ask questions.
You can always ask USPS to hold your mail the day before it is supposed to arrive. The minimum hold mail request is 3 days, but it is automatically cancelled when you collect your mail from the post office. This is what I'm gonna do when mine arrives. Request the hold the day before it's supposed to get here, and pick it up in the post office when it arrives.