inevitablesomewhere

inevitablesomewhere

Aug 30, 2024
Hi all, I understand not wanting to share/link sources directly. I am looking for a simple answer to help me confirm whether the source I am looking at is the DMC SN source many people reference for shipping to Canada, among a couple of other things.

• Is the source an online check-out page, or do you have to email a listed contact?
  • What payment methods are available?
  • Has anyone ever had a wellness check (specifically in Canada) as a result of purchasing?

Thank you in advance for your help xx

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can tell you it's a normal, typical website with a normal cart system purchase procedure. Sorry can't help you on the rest of your questions, but there is a current thread talking about payment options.

inevitablesomewhere

inevitablesomewhere

Aug 30, 2024
I can tell you it's a normal, typical website with a normal cart system purchase procedure. Sorry can't help you on the rest of your questions, but there is a current thread talking about payment options.
Thanks you for your reply. I understand if you're not able to give me a nudge in the right direction, but I at least appreciate being steered away from the wrong one.

That being said, I am getting increasingly concerned about not being able to find a reliable source. I have been lurking here for years and finally made an account because of the difficultly in finding SN in Canada. Is there anywhere I could look that may tell me who DMC is? Again, I understand if not and simply send you my thanks and respect.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks you for your reply. I understand if you're not able to give me a nudge in the right direction, but I at least appreciate being steered away from the wrong one.

That being said, I am getting increasingly concerned about not being able to find a reliable source. I have been lurking here for years and finally made an account because of the difficultly in finding SN in Canada. Is there anywhere I could look that may tell me who DMC is? Again, I understand if not and simply send you my thanks and respect.
I've given all kind of "nudges". At least I think so. I said DON'T use Google, Bing, DuckDuck, or Yahoo search engines. I hinted at looking through recent SN threads where others are talking about where DMC is. I said to use that information to pick a DIFFERENT search engine that has "ties" to that region (there's only one). And I, also, said to make sure you go into settings and switch off the "safety" filtering in the search engine. Heck, I even listed all the names for SN, including its chemical name NaNo2. All that's left to do then is find the right search engine, type in Sodium Nitrite, or NaNo2, and the region where the DMC source is located and hit the search button. Then, by looking at the results that come up, you should EASILY be able to take the letters in the acronym DMC and MATCH them up with the website addresses in the results and find the actual website for DMC.

Edit: Sorry. I didn't realize until now that I posted those "nudges" in a different thread on SN. You might want to check out other recent SN threads. Again sorry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: iamanavalanche, Bleneviola and GoatHerder
inevitablesomewhere

inevitablesomewhere

Aug 30, 2024
I apprerciate the apology - lol, definitely a different person. I see what thread you're referring to now, though.

I'm still having issues for some reason - can you identify what may be going wrong? I'm on Y, filters off, searching for SN + country but I am not coming up with anything that matches DMC. Lots of other sources, but I cannot afford to mess this up with taking a risk on an unvetted source.

Reactions: Bleneviola and OutOfThisBody
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I apprerciate the apology - lol, definitely a different person. I see what thread you're referring to now, though.

I'm still having issues for some reason - can you identify what may be going wrong? I'm on Y, filters off, searching for SN + country but I am not coming up with anything that matches DMC. Lots of other sources, but I cannot afford to mess this up with taking a risk on an unvetted source.
Are you just using "SN", or are you spelling it out "Sodium Nitrate"? Drop the country in the search.

Reactions: Bleneviola
BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024

Don't order from dmc if you don't want to take risks. His product has no label from the manufacturer, you can't be sure its geniune unless you have it tested.

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
Search the chemical name + the term: BASF food preservative.

It should be on first page of results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleneviola
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
There was quite a few payment options - I don't know if PaySend works where you are but it was very easy & just came up on my bank statement as PaySend London (I'm not in England). In addition to what has been said above about normal website & add to cart etc, if I bought from the real DMC (!!! - I've tested & it's good) - there were pics of customers like a testimonial kinda thing (not from SaSu I'm assuming 🤣) & an email address, a track my order section & a WhatsApp- I don't recall seeing WhatsApp on other sites, but definitely with all the above from all of us, even if we won't give direct link (I won't, please don't ask) you should have enough information that if you think you've found it, cross reference to verify. Best of luck.

inevitablesomewhere

inevitablesomewhere

Aug 30, 2024
Thank you everyone for your advice.

Reactions: DrearyAsh348