astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
**Before asking what I need to ask, I just want to say I don't give out the source. It's just not something I'm comfortable with, I apologize. Thank you.**

Hello. I have ordered from DMC, and it's in transit right now. I live in a dorm, and that's where it is getting sent and I don't know like how packaging policies work and all packages need to be picked up from a desk assistant in the front. What is on the packaging label? Does it say SN, or is it something else? When I ordered when they were MDS long ago, it was labeled as paint pigment, but I don't know if that's changed. What can I expect it to say? I'm worried about getting questioned and not getting my package. I'm really scared and anxious as it is if it'll even arrive so I would like some clarity and preparation. I've been working really hard to get this here and I need it so so bad. Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: Zhendou
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
I bought some in June, the labelling was listed as returns of some clay pigment or something. Definitely discreet.

*Feel like I also need to state that I will not be giving out information on sources either, sorry but please don't ask*

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou and astrichaoz
S

Splurged

Aug 24, 2024
Did you guys get your SN ok ? Still figuring out how to source mine , found a few sources but won't ship to UK . Might have to go visit family in Europe and get it shipped to them.

Good luck