astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
**I don't hand out my source, my apologies.**

I received my SN today. I'm feeling happy and secure about that. As much as I want to go out now though, I need to wait till like March. I feel like it's too close to the holidays already and my sibling has a birthday in February. I dont know if my death will really impact anyone, buy I don't want to ruin anything and I want people around me to have a happy holiday and what not.

Anyways, that got off topic. My only question is for people who have ordered from DMC, if they can lend me help. So my packaging came in like this silver pouch, it says what it is on a little label sticker and has a warning as well and I can just tear it across to open. I'm not opening it till my chosen date since I have no means of preserving it, but for people who have opened it already, is it vacuum sealed? It feels like it but i can't tell if there's air in it. Some of it is in a hard block but I can move it around and here some free sediments inside. I might just be paranoid, especially since this packaging is different from when I ordered when they were MDS, so it was all unexpected. Also, did it test and come out okay? I will test it myself before I ingest it, but it'll really suck to wait all this time for it to not be real. Thanks for any help in advanced.

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I've seen pictures of the silver packet and there was another packet inside that's clear plastic with stuff written on it.

Reactions: iloveloving and astrichaoz
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Mine came in a yellow envelope with stamps from the country of origin & it said it was concrete hardener or pottery supplies or something. I destroyed that because I didn't want DMC or L implicated in any way & a source taken away from other people that need it. And then it was in silver flat pouch that was vacuum sealed & had the chemical name on it - I think in handwriting??? I have memory issues, sorry. But the bit I can actually be of use, is that if yours sounds like mine above (& I received this year, while DMC) - I did both an aquarium test & a blood test & both came back legit. I hope that's helpful. Good luck.
And I echo your message - I won't hand out the source….

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and astrichaoz
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
Mine came in a yellow envelope with stamps from the country of origin & it said it was concrete hardener or pottery supplies or something. I destroyed that because I didn't want DMC or L implicated in any way & a source taken away from other people that need it. And then it was in silver flat pouch that was vacuum sealed & had the chemical name on it - I think in handwriting??? I have memory issues, sorry. But the bit I can actually be of use, is that if yours sounds like mine above (& I received this year, while DMC) - I did both an aquarium test & a blood test & both came back legit. I hope that's helpful. Good luck.
And I echo your message - I won't hand out the source….
Did you order two packages if you did the tests? Because once the package is opened, the SN degrades, right?

Reactions: astrichaoz
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Did you order two packages if you did the tests? Because once the package is opened, the SN degrades, right?
I ordered 2 tiny ones in same delivery. I ordered right after I joined here & I didn't know what I was doing AT ALL so I under ordered & didn't think I'd have time to reorder. Regrets & hindsight etc. I did get 2 small bags so one is unopened. The plan is to test the second bag the day I hail my bus - I assume it's legit as well but I'll do blood & aquarium. If it's legit, I have enough for 2 cups. If it's not, I'll retest the open one to see if it has degraded. I've stored it well. There's a lot of posts on here about shelf life of SN but I haven't read much of it & don't have a definitive answer. I just know if I hadn't tested it, the anxiety would've killed me so it was worth it for me. Especially as the other one stayed sealed. If I had a do over now, knowing more & knowing I'd have extra time, I would've ordered a larger amount & a backup source & maybe even a third. And have caught my bus by now. Which would've been awesome. The reasons why are multiplying like rabbits instead of getting better. I hate it, I'm so done…

Reactions: astrichaoz
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I ordered 2 tiny ones in same delivery. I ordered right after I joined here & I didn't know what I was doing AT ALL so I under ordered & didn't think I'd have time to reorder. Regrets & hindsight etc. I did get 2 small bags so one is unopened. The plan is to test the second bag the day I hail my bus - I assume it's legit as well but I'll do blood & aquarium. If it's legit, I have enough for 2 cups. If it's not, I'll retest the open one to see if it has degraded. I've stored it well. There's a lot of posts on here about shelf life of SN but I haven't read much of it & don't have a definitive answer. I just know if I hadn't tested it, the anxiety would've killed me so it was worth it for me. Especially as the other one stayed sealed. If I had a do over now, knowing more & knowing I'd have extra time, I would've ordered a larger amount & a backup source & maybe even a third. And have caught my bus by now. Which would've been awesome. The reasons why are multiplying like rabbits instead of getting better. I hate it, I'm so done…
Thank you for your response. I ordered two small ones too. I don't know if I need to do the tests. Since I have the same source as you.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24
SpaceGhost111

SpaceGhost111

Mentally Unstable
Jun 24, 2024
if you are comfortable sharing, How/where did you get it? how much was it?