complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
Will 1120mg of Amitriptyline and 53mg of diazepam be enough to kill me?? I don't want to die alone and wondered how long it is likely to kick in as would like to phone a charity line to just talk out my last moments as if I don't give any details they won't find me where I plan to do this but i need to do it that way as my fear is to die alone. Will my cocktail work??

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
Will 1120mg of Amitriptyline and 53mg of diazepam be enough to kill me?? I don't want to die alone and wondered how long it is likely to kick in as would like to phone a charity line to just talk out my last moments as if I don't give any details they won't find me where I plan to do this but i need to do it that way as my fear is to die alone. Will my cocktail work??
Just realized not sure if allowed this type of message sorry still trying to remember all the rules and don't mean to break them if have?!? Just remove message if not allowed as not my intention. Just internet searches prove futile on this stuff and i think i read on one of SS links about this medication being successful, but now can't seem to find that to reassure or confirm whats needed. I really need to know as can't afford the embarrassment that was all

D

Dome42315

May 1, 2024
Most likely not. Even if you took it with another depressant like alcohol, the dosages are definitely way too low, at most you'd probably end up in a brief 1-2 day coma is my guess.

• Aww..
Reactions: complex
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
No i think benzodiazƩpine dont kill...
Be careful please

• Aww..
Reactions: complex
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I just want out and can't figure out how to obtain SN and don't have access to anything much.šŸ„¹ I can't take this hurting and embarrassment much more and my mind is made up to CTB but poisoning is my preferred method as can't handle someone finding me hanging or the mess of jumping (still not guaranteed!) ohh man what if i took them and zopiclone oh am desperate.