• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I just had a vision in my head of her,using the bag i got to CTB waiting for me to take my meds and just over powering me forcing the bag on my head and tightening it

I struggle to fight back and resist but she overpowers me i try to struggle but to no avail,its not painful by any means emotionally traumatic yea punching my head as i sob and cry and beg her to stop but she continues never the less

I try to loosen the bag i try to push her off me but my arms are frantically moving around without eyes to guide them all i can see is the blackness of the bag my breathing at a rapid rate at this point

You would think i'd lose consciousness but i don't i just scream cry and sob hyperventilating while squirming around to break free

Sure eventually she finishes me off and maybe its not a way I'd idealistically want to go but maybe I deserve to go out painfully wether that be psychically or psychologically am i really deserving of a peaceful passing?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Praestat_Mori