foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I don't fear death until I start thinking about it. The unknown, dark, empty nothingness. People go insane without being distracted from nothingness. I have been binge watching those videos of caving incidents with people trapped. I can't imagine what it would be like trapped all alone in the dark nothingness all alone with your mind having nothing to do. That is exactly what death is.

Life is pain and suffering, and I think of my exit plan all the time. But I'm not so sure I could go through with it. Only when the pain becomes too unbearable. Until then, distraction is a necessity, to not think about death, and to alleviate the present suffering. What a meaningless existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: adriandri, loopdaloop and Forever Sleep
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
your post reminds me a lot of this because of how life is essentially just made of distractions from death - "imagine a world with no days, no tomorrws, no weekends, not even weeks. imagine never sleeping. imagine waking up only once because the only two days were today and death. imagine just one decades long corridor with the end visible in the distance. imagine the people who lived there like elongated screams, no time to be anything other than desparate and sure of it"

Reactions: foreverfalling