themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
title says it all. it's not like i don't have a social life, if anything I actually have a pretty rich one. I have some friends who I hang out with regularly and share my interests, as well as someone who i'm talking to romantically right now. I get along with my coworkers and my peers at university and there's no reason for me to feel bad but yet? honestly i feel miserable. i lost my best friend recently as we decided to try dating and it ended miserably, and ever since then I just haven't been able to feel really connected to other people and i just feel so miserable. like, actually miserable. any and all advice is welcome, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
A social milieu often has people we look forward to seeing as well as one we would prefer to avoid. However, losing a best friend can cause a reflection on all relationships. A sense of loss can cause one to think deeper about all relationships. Time may be needed both to allow healing so that what was lost can be transformed into favorite memories and that new connections might be allowed to develop to deeper levels.