T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Work all your life so corrupt horrible people working as criminals whilst snitching on others to get a free pass.

Bully whoever they like
Everyday you see someone get victimised tortured, raped, disfigured, robbed.. And if you dare stand up for yourself you end up paying their penalties.
If a gang had you tied down about to do unspeakable things to you and you got free and managed to break a nose or whatever to escape. You'd get charged with affray, if they didn't already outright frame you.

And when you see this therapy basically says "FOCUS ON THE GOOD IN LIFE, NOT THE BAD"

What good is there.... When any moment you're waiting for evil. A walk in the park is only good when you get that brief 'illusion of safety when you lock your door'
But then you remember these sadists copy keys or just smash the door in and your neighbours don't even contact the police because theyre too scared of retaliation off the evil.

Even me saying these types of things gets me watched,
And gang stalked to try and kill me off sooner. Because your soon there will be outright laws to even talk about how this life is cruelty, injustice, malice and all those good things.
Resources go into destroying people like me but who are stronger and smarter than I rather than protecting you from the people who will ruin your lives.
And everyone keeps the show going as if nothings wrong. It's not even digging your own grave it's setting up the torture chair whilst beforehand giving your killer a nice back rub too.

When you realize just how corrupt everything is after having followed your teachings to accept suffering in silence and realize it was all for nothing but suffering it bloody hurts.

I used to often say life's a joke and such bullshit but now I don't see how anyone can correlate this with a joke, it's not even a joke that is not funny, or a sick wrong one because it is wrong, but it is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Bot, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 11 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
But at least we get some rewards...

*checks notes*

-get to retire when youre old and your body is too fucked up to enjoy life

-die shortly after

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 6 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes yes, people are just serfs with better entertainment

Reactions: TooConscious
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Good Manners should be made compulsory in Primary and Secondary school!!! As very few sheeples in society have them in 2021!!! Along with Animal compassion and how to behave around Dog's!!!

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TooConscious
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
I feel you on this, justice can be very hard to come by. Doing the right thing can very often bite you so hard on the arse that you're left thinking what's the point. Then we find ourselves looking for ways to the end the shitshow we call life.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf4, WrongPlaceWrongTime, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I don't know where you live but in the city where I was living before I moved, similar shit happened. I even got black mailed a couple of times, my rental car got set on fire, I got threatened with a gun, I even got kidnapped once and those fckers threw me out of their car 65km away from my home in the middle of the night. I always knew who those people were but knowing the police in Germany, the report gets thrown into the corner and then you get a fancy letter that they canceled your report because there was not enough evidence to arrest those idiots. Well, welcome in the reality. Grab a drink and enjoy your suffering..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NasiGoreng, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, RegretedFeeling and 6 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I don't know where you live but in the city where I was living before I moved, similar shit happened. I even got black mailed a couple of times, my rental car got set on fire, I got threatened with a gun, I even got kidnapped once and those fckers threw me out of their car 65km away from my home in the middle of the night. I always knew who those people were but knowing the police in Germany, the report gets thrown into the corner and then you get a fancy letter that they canceled your report because there was not enough evidence to arrest those idiots. Well, welcome in the reality. Grab a drink and enjoy your suffering..
Yup police corruption is one of the worst despicable things worldwide.
Evil gets in these institutions to be able to do their bidding and even if you land lucky and are helped by the police you still face a battle with the worse institution of corrupt law.
People will torture you and Sue you for breaking a nail because you're bones broke too easily or when robbing you they tripped on a rug that wasn't ideally positioned.
Its so sick.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I really try to look at the brightside of this world but damn, there's just too much darkness and injustice.
That's why I don't believe in hell. I mean, we're already living in one! Just look at children starving in Africa or go to any children hospital and see how they're suffering and dying! God? Don't make me laugh!

Evil people having luxurious lives while the poor are suffering... nonsense!

Last edited:
Reactions: NasiGoreng, Journeytoletgo, TooConscious and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Human nature is very cynical. Utopia is physically possible but it will never happen because of humanity's innate drive for pride, greed and corruption.

Reactions: TooConscious, GenesAndEnvironment, Journeytoletgo and 3 others
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Royal jubilee victoria BC hospital#1 CANADA

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, when I focus on all the things that are wrong with this world, it just makes me want to leave more. Humans are very selfish beings by nature. There is also unlimited potential for suffering in this life. I want no part of it, I want to be free from this world. Therapy is never something that would work for me as how could I focus on the good when there is none of it.

Reactions: TooConscious, Journeytoletgo and leaf4
leaf4

leaf4

empty inside
Oct 24, 2020
I often feel like life is a race about being the perpetrator rather than the victim.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Ya, people suck. There is corruption and crimes and so on. People will always hate whoever fights for them at the moment, because they all live in fear. Afterwards love is written by winners. So playing superman against some kids with some guns, won't help anyone.
I only help those, who want my help. It works great. And whenever i tried to help someone, who wasn't asking for it, i always felt sorry after.
Not all criminals are corrupt, evil or bad....haha had to mention that.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Work all your life so corrupt horrible people working as criminals whilst snitching on others to get a free pass.

Bully whoever they like
Everyday you see someone get victimised tortured, raped, disfigured, robbed.. And if you dare stand up for yourself you end up paying their penalties.
If a gang had you tied down about to do unspeakable things to you and you got free and managed to break a nose or whatever to escape. You'd get charged with affray, if they didn't already outright frame you.

And when you see this therapy basically says "FOCUS ON THE GOOD IN LIFE, NOT THE BAD"

What good is there.... When any moment you're waiting for evil. A walk in the park is only good when you get that brief 'illusion of safety when you lock your door'
But then you remember these sadists copy keys or just smash the door in and your neighbours don't even contact the police because theyre too scared of retaliation off the evil.

Even me saying these types of things gets me watched,
And gang stalked to try and kill me off sooner. Because your soon there will be outright laws to even talk about how this life is cruelty, injustice, malice and all those good things.
Resources go into destroying people like me but who are stronger and smarter than I rather than protecting you from the people who will ruin your lives.
And everyone keeps the show going as if nothings wrong. It's not even digging your own grave it's setting up the torture chair whilst beforehand giving your killer a nice back rub too.

When you realize just how corrupt everything is after having followed your teachings to accept suffering in silence and realize it was all for nothing but suffering it bloody hurts.

I used to often say life's a joke and such bullshit but now I don't see how anyone can correlate this with a joke, it's not even a joke that is not funny, or a sick wrong one because it is wrong, but it is.
@TooConscious, You speak a lot of sense and l agree with everyword 100%! Good to know there's another person out there who's not afraid to say it how it is!

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Grab a drink and enjoy your suffering..
34a.png

Reactions: LunarPyotr and TooConscious
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
When I was younger and naive (had faith in humanity), I considered working in anti-corruption, but international anti-corruption agencies and state-controlled anti-corruption efforts caters to de facto institutions and agents to maintain their position of power and dictate resource allocation, disproportionately to themselves and their ilk, that's captured from everyone's productivity. You cannot work with them unless you're complicit and if you venture too far from the fold you are fired or disappear.

The internet was on the verge of becoming a sort of renaissance to aide in collective action to overcome these problems, but like with everything else, oligarchs, have more or less put it into a controlled state. They control what people focus on to maintain their power.

I don't want to participate in humanity anymore.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
When I was younger and naive (had faith in humanity), I considered working in anti-corruption, but international anti-corruption agencies and state-controlled anti-corruption efforts caters to de facto institutions and agents to maintain their position of power and dictate resource allocation, disproportionately to themselves and their ilk, that's captured from everyone's productivity. You cannot work with them unless you're complicit and if you venture too far from the fold you are fired or disappear.

The internet was on the verge of becoming a sort of renaissance to aide in collective action to overcome these problems, but like with everything else, oligarchs, have more or less put it into a controlled state. They control what people focus on to maintain their power.

I don't want to participate in humanity anymore.
Moral refinement is not the only motivation to participate in humanity. You can also participate in humanity to pillage, for example.