jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I was diagnosed with herpes after sleeping with a long-term partner who swears he didn't sleep with anyone else. We had unprotected sex before but after coming back to the area after summer break and sleeping together again, I suddenly contracted it from him. I do not know if I can trust him. I want to trust that he didn't do this to me because of his carelessness while semi-cheating on me (it's complicated). Where else could he have gotten it? Would it really lay dormant for so long between when we first had unprotected sex regularly to now suddenly getting it?
I am having another breakout triggered by stress which obviously only serves to make me feel disgusting, more stressed, and more depressed about my current circumstances. besides the fact that I am dealing with this breakout, anxiety, and depression, I also have three tests and one paper due this week that I have barely prepared for. :/

When things go so wrong like this how can you not fantasize about death?

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, tiger b and Life_and_Death
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I was diagnosed with herpes after sleeping with a long-term partner who swears he didn't sleep with anyone else. We had unprotected sex before but after coming back to the area after summer break and sleeping together again, I suddenly contracted it from him. I do not know if I can trust him. I want to trust that he didn't do this to me because of his carelessness while semi-cheating on me (it's complicated). Where else could he have gotten it? Would it really lay dormant for so long between when we first had unprotected sex regularly to now suddenly getting it?
I am having another breakout triggered by stress which obviously only serves to make me feel disgusting, more stressed, and more depressed about my current circumstances. besides the fact that I am dealing with this breakout, anxiety, and depression, I also have three tests and one paper due this week that I have barely prepared for. :/

When things go so wrong like this how can you not fantasize about death?
First and foremost, a very high number of people have herpes. Don't feel disgusted. It is possible to transmit long after. It sucks and I'm sorry. If you need help I'd see a doctor to help with it. But like I said many people have it. 10+%

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im sorry i cant really help you in any way. but i wanted you to know that you have my support (basically youre in my thoughts and i hope youre going to be as ok as possible)šŸ«‚

• Love
Reactions: jellie
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
First and foremost, a very high number of people have herpes. Don't feel disgusted. It is possible to transmit long after. It sucks and I'm sorry. If you need help I'd see a doctor to help with it. But like I said many people have it. 10+%
I talked to my doctor and am on medication for it. it just sucks feeling so gross and uncomfortable due to it. thank you for the kind words <3

Reactions: brokeandbroken