FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It seems like everywhere there are pro-lifers, there is no escape from the views that life is "good", "meaningful", and that existence is the more desirable option, it's like a virus that corrupts everything, I see life worshipping and glorifying as being a horrible disease, it repulses me.

And I just find it painful to exist in this world where there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die and those who have awareness of how truly horrific existence will only suffer more, this world is so disgusting, death certainly is the only relief. I have only ever wished for nothingness, it's such a horrific nightmare how life even exists at all.

Humans are just the worst species in general, they just cause more harm and suffering in an already hellish reality. Only non-existence forever is beautiful to me, existence is pointless and repulsive, it's just endless amounts of unnecessary torment and I hate it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Sannti, anon05 and 15 others
HappyCat

HappyCat

🐈
May 23, 2023
So? Some people don't want others to kill themselves, I know it might be hard right now for a lot of people on the forum right now but you'll eventually feel better. Also a good chunk of this sites demographic is teenagers.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: anon05, flyingrabbitt and The anhedonic one
flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
So? Some people don't want others to kill themselves, I know it might be hard right now for a lot of people on the forum right now but you'll eventually feel better. Also a good chunk of this sites demographic is teenagers.
I won't comment on anything else because it's both not my place and I'm not one to interject on personal opinion too often, but why should strangers care about what we choose to do with the lives we were forced to live into? I understand if it were blood relatives or people you know in real life wanting you to stay for a little longer because it's personal. I understand sympathising over people online because it's an experience you'd never wish on anyone, but it really isn't their place to tell us anything otherwise, isn't it?

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023

The people who don't want others to kill themselves simply are selfish and evil. They force other people to stay alive (despite their intolerable suffering) for their own emotional stability. It's never about the person in pain, but about "we would be incredibly hurt if you killed yourself".

And no, FuneralCry won't eventually feel better, because she just happens to be too aware, too smart and too compassionate to ever find this despicable hellhole acceptable. Many people on this forum really understimate her. If only there were more people like her, existence wouldn't be so full of suffering.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Arihman, lna_, anon05 and 6 others
HappyCat

HappyCat

🐈
May 23, 2023
The people who don't want others to kill themselves simply are selfish. They force other people to stay alive (despite their intolerable suffering) for their own emotional stability.

And no, FuneralCry won't eventually feel better, because she just happens to be too aware, too smart and too compassionate to ever find this despicable hellhole acceptable. Many people on this forum really understimate her. If only there were more people like her, existence wouldn't be so full of suffering.
FuneralCry needs to get off this forum because they litteraly comment on everything encourageing someone to kill themselves.
I won't comment on anything else because it's both not my place and I'm not one to interject on personal opinion too often, but why should strangers care about what we choose to do with the lives we were forced to live into? I understand if it were blood relatives or people you know in real life wanting you to stay for a little longer because it's personal. I understand sympathising over people online because it's an experience you'd never wish on anyone, but it really isn't their place to tell us anything otherwise, isn't it?
Because your family and friends will get hurt because they care about you a lot more than people realize.

• Hmph!
Reactions: anon05, Praestat_Mori, Kerrtu and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You have obviously never traveled mentally to the very bottom of the pit of despair.
You have also never figured out the true nature of this reality and that you are trapped inside a realm of suffering. If you had figured it out then you would also be suffering from an existential crisis.
FuneralCry needs to get off this forum because they litteraly comment on everything encourageing someone to kill themselves.

Because your family and friends will get hurt because they care about you a lot more than people realize.
Leave Funeralcry alone you pro-life asswipe. She is way too insightful and intelligent for someone of very limited intellect like you to understand.
Also my mother was a malignant narcissist and my Stepfather a paedophile.Yeah, they really cared about me. People like you are absolutely hilarious. LMAO 🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrestfallenMima, anon05, WonderingSoul and 8 others
HappyCat

HappyCat

🐈
May 23, 2023
You have obviously never traveled mentally to the very bottom of the pit of despair.
You have also never figured out the true nature of this reality and that you are trapped inside a realm of suffering. If you had figured it out then you would also be suffering from an existential crisis.

Leave Funeralcry alone you pro-life asswipe. She is way too insightful and intelligent for someone of very limited intellect like you to understand.
Also my mother was a malignant narcissist and my Stepfather a paedophile.Yeah, they really cared about me. People like you are absolutely hilarious. LMAO 🤣
Bro, just find help and talk to a friend or therapyst about this kind of stuff.

• Hmph!
Reactions: anon05, Praestat_Mori, Kerrtu and 1 other person
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
This is just a slander. FuneralCry has never encouraged anyone to kill themselves. She simply is pro-choice to the fullest extent, meaning that she respects the right to die for absolutely everyone.

Edit: I don't know why I bother replying to you. You clearly are just trolling. We shouldn't keep replying to this person, because it's likely that that's exactly what they want.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc, Kerrtu and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Go fuck yourself you festering pile of pro-life dogshit.
And do NOT ever call me bro.

Reactions: Arihman, blacksand, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
flyingrabbitt

flyingrabbitt

Jun 28, 2023

I don't want people to kill themselves but the reality is death is a human right and people should be allowed to choose to die, yes it's sad but for a lot of people suffering won't get better.

That all being said I think FuneralCry is a weird edgelord with a misery kink so no point arguing with them.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
You're the one who needs to leave this forum. There's nothing wrong with funeralcry comments and nobody here tells others what to do with their lives. Suicide is a personal choice.

• Love
Reactions: anon05, Praestat_Mori, Goodgirlryeo101 and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Generlisatns d/ nt hlp n.e.1 -- u do nt knw persnl stuatns

Out of curiosty hw old r u

Reactions: Kerrtu
HappyCat

HappyCat

🐈
May 23, 2023
Generlisatns d/ nt hlp n.e.1 -- u do nt knw persnl stuatns

Out of curiosty hw old r u
19 also thanks for putting my messages as marked for moderation approval. And for the first question I know, I just want people to find help.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kerrtu and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I don't want people to kill themselves but the reality is death is a human right and people should be allowed to choose to die, yes it's sad but for a lot of people suffering won't get better.

That all being said I think FuneralCry is a weird edgelord with a misery kink so no point arguing with them.
Oh, for fucks sake , here we have another newbie fucktard who just doesn't get it. If you don't understand where Funeralcry is coming from then you really don't belong here.

• Hmph!
Reactions: hellispink, pthnrdnojvsc, Kerrtu and 1 other person
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
we are all going to die either way. Some of us just want to bring the date closer.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, hellispink, Goodgirlryeo101 and 3 others
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023

As it's been observed, you're straight up trolling and calling out a specific member while saying this is a site compromised mostly of teens. And what if that were the case, what difference does it make other than make you look even more out of touch?

"This is a site for teens! Teens don't know anything! Bah humbug!"

Bruh - take your nonsense elsewhere.

Fucking dipshit, smh.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and pthnrdnojvsc
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The troll has been removed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Love
Reactions: anon05, WonderingSoul, LostInNowhere and 8 others
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Oh, for fucks sake , here we have another newbie fucktard who just doesn't get it. If you don't understand where Funeralcry is coming from then you really don't belong here.

I reported. Fuck this - I'm sick of morons specifically calling out FC, then baiting anyone who counters. It's bullshit.

I opened this thread like it was a morning cup of coffee, something I could relate to, and this HappyCat person essentially took a shit in my coffee.

The troll has been removed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, Rain! ♡

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness and The anhedonic one
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Poor FuneralCry. Her post got infested with this bullshit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
It's natural for a person to care about others well beings, it's not selfish, what is selfish is sending them to a medical institution due to them having different beliefs, death shouldn't be feared but loved and embraced by everyone, people hate the things they understand. I think the term pro lifers are just stupid; everyone views the world differently and shouldn't be labeled as anything, we are all in this hellscape together, some are just too blinded to see

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's all about respecting the opinions and the desires from someone else. Pro-Lifers don't respect our views on death and dieing not even trying to understand it a little bit why some humans wish to leave this world. They expect uncondititional acceptance of their views and opinions about life from us. This behaviour is disgusting because it causes even more suffering for humans who just want to exit. Death is a natural thing and everyone should be free to decide when they want to cease existence here. It's difficult enough overcome SI.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Daxter_87 and anon05